I am now staining a pine storage box. I took the entire day off of my studies once again and now am starting to feel human. I need to touch things, do things other than read and write essays. I was feeling stifled, out of touch, and I was getting restless. I feel much better now, after a drive in the country, getting lost, doing some shopping and now staining this box. I feel like I can tackle more essays, more reading and challenge the projects which will see me into the end of the first semester. It's hard to believe that there is only about a month and a half left of classes! It seems like yesterday I went back through the college doors, yet in a sense it seems an eternity ago. The Christmas season will allow me three glorious weeks off and I am really looking forward to rest and relaxation.
Til then, back to essay writing... and I know that I must take these days off to regroup in order to maintain my sanity.
What do you plan to store in your fancy pine storage box?
ReplyDeleteMy ashes when I'm gone! LOL just kidding. I am going to use it as a printer stand, turned upside down... it appears to be about the height I was looking for. I have this dilemma, two printers but I don't want them both on my desk, that would take up way to much space. It would be easier to get rid of one printer but I'm attached to both. One is for photos and the other for the never ending essays.
ReplyDeletehow awesome is this, i can now blog..lol so over that mute blogging...
ReplyDeleteIts so necessary to do real life things when your studying, otherwise you feel so disconnected from life...
So have you solved your printer dilema?
Cheers
A'isha
Hi A'isha, you bet the printer problems are solved and today I had Windows 07 installed so there's going to be some adjusting on my part. All of this technology, it's amazing but can be baffling!
ReplyDeleteWelcome back to the world of blogging, glad to have you back and I look forward to reading your blogs!
Cheers!
I used to hate essay's. Sounds like you sure have a lot of them. I barely had any when I went to college, but it was IT so that is different I suppose.
ReplyDeleteYour curtains look very nice..they sure suit your taste.
ReplyDeleteShayne this is why you know how to fix computers and all that you do with computers and I don't have a clue about comps. I'm getting trained to do something entirely different. So if you ever need a social workers opinion you can call me and when I need a tech I'll call you! Hmmm, sounds to me that you're getting ripped off.
ReplyDeleteThank you Sandy, real country girlish curtains for sure! :-)