Perspective

Perspective
Why I love photography

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

'tis the season...

to be baking
fa la la la la la la la la la.
Don me now my Christmas apron,
fa la la la la la la la la la.

It's that time of year once again, time to start whipping up the Christmas goodies. I am hoping to have time to do so, wait a darn second here... the heck with that... I'm going to make the time. After all what is Christmas without Nanaimo bars, butter-tart and date squares, cookies galore and such? It just wouldn't be proper to go to visit without taking a tray of baked goodies or not to have these treats on hand to feed guests, nope just not proper.

So let the baking commence... in the morning!



3 comments:

  1. Thats scarey - comes around way to fast. I try not to think about it until December 1st - then I get a little out of control with my decorations. Living in the States cultivated my Christmas obsession.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to think of this now Davine, I'm going to be writing finals come the second week in December and will have to spend a few weeks preparing for that. Oh... the joys of being a student! I keep on looking at the end results though, I will be where I've always wanted to be in life. Now that is rewarding!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing feedback, comments are welcome and I'll respond when time permits.