Perspective

Perspective
Why I love photography

Saturday, November 7, 2009

Me & Johnny B

Tonight I went with a very dear friend, Johnny, to a dinner and dance. We arrived with five minutes to spare after almost getting side swiped on the highway, that sure was freaky! Dinner was not too bad at all, a roast beef dinner with delicious gravy, tons of salads, potatoes, veggies, and tons of desserts.


There was a speaker after the dinner who was quite interesting, then the dance began. There was this one other fellow I know who was there and he's an awesome dancer who loves to dance. I had my dances with him and he was teaching me a really neat dance. I danced until I was so dizzy from all the spinning that I felt like I was going to fall over, but what a blast! 


I think that I needed to get out tonight, it was a ton of fun and my second Dad here, he's a blast to go anywhere with. 

Does anybody else here NOT like the changes with posting on this blog site? I just wonder if I can go back to the old style... this is frustrating me but oh well, I'm sure that I will get over it! 

7 comments:

  1. You were due to get out for some FUN, Darlene! Sounds like you had a great time.

    I'm not sure what you mean by the changes with posting ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sure was fun, too bad it didn't last longer! lol

    The changes Karen are that you can click and drag photos anywhere in your post that you would like to place them also the fonts are different. I can't get the dark brown which I like to post with and I couldn't get the opening of my post to line up with the photo. I finally figured that our somehow, got lucky or something! lol Ya, so I'm going to see if I can go back to the "old" way here. Some things just don't really need improving as far as I'm concerned, "if it's not broken, why fix it?" OMG... that's the answer to something else in my life!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a nice photo - doesn't it feel good to get out and move the body to music. Thanks for wishing Dad a Happy Birthday, the day sure took it out of him, he has spent most of today asleep.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Davine and it sure was fun, I'm smiling as I type this in! Yup, I need to get out more and live a little, especially when there are good looking men willing to teach me new dance steps! lol

    I can't even imagine how tuckered out your Dad must be, at my age I'm tuckered out after only four hours of sleep last night! I hope he has a good rest and gets up recharged and good to go again! Take care Davine and shall see you in a day or so. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad to hear you had a good time. I had noticed the changes as well and must say I like them. It used to be really hard to post multiple pictures per post and I think this will help with that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have not noticed the changes and will have to pay closer attention next time I post.

    I am glad that you got a break from all of that essay writing...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sandy you have to change the settings to the "new and improved" settings. I switched back and how I did all of this... only God knows! :-)

    And yes that break sure was sweet and I am looking forward to yet another day off tomorrow but this time it's only from classes.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing feedback, comments are welcome and I'll respond when time permits.