Perspective

Perspective
Why I love photography

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Sad Santa

Today Cheryl and I went out to get some of our Christmas shopping done. We were went to various places and this poor Santa at Millwoods Towne Centre was looking pretty glum. It was rather cute when Cheryl said loud enough for Santa to hear "Hi Santa" and she waved at him. This brought a huge smile to his face and seemed to brighten up his moment in time. Cheryl can be so sweet and cute sometimes, I had fun spending my Saturday with her today.

I am ending my day with most of my shopping done and I even have two Cherry Nut loaves in the oven. It's been a productive, fun filled day.

5 comments:

  1. I wonder why he looked so sad, maybe it wasn't very busy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Could have been the preseason break, I'm sure that he's not going to sit idle for much longer now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have not even started our shopping! I guess that we should hurry up or we are going to run out of time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well we haven't started our regular shopping but we do have our Gift Exchange ones :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sandy there's still over three weeks, no panic yet! I can't wait til Saturday, I'm really looking forward to the family all coming together!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing feedback, comments are welcome and I'll respond when time permits.