It's a New Day
It is odd how I can see something nearly every day and not see it. This morning on my drive to the college I couldn't help but appreciate the view heading towards downtown. I was stopped at a red light, (really it WAS red), and I glanced away from the traffic I was surrounded in when I spotted the Canada Place building. The beautiful pinkish color of this building makes it stand out from the drab gray concrete, it is like a rainbow shortly after the storm.
This new view gave me a new perspective, even though something obviously stands out, it sometimes still does not get noticed. Why bother to compete, just do and be the best one can be and accept this and keep putting one foot in front of the other.
And off I drove to learn just a little bit more...
Isn't it amazing how we can drive, walk what ever past something for years and all of a sudden you notice something about it - we just have to look.
ReplyDeleteI used to drive up that way every day when I worked downtown and lived in the condo's near your place. It is a nice little drive.
ReplyDeleteI have never seen that building look so pretty. It must be the reflection of the sun.
ReplyDeleteI think that is what it was that particular morning Sandy, how have you been keeping?
ReplyDelete