I still don't have much of a clue how to work my camera. I must say though for not knowing what I'm doing, I like this photo.
I took quite a few photos today and it was a tough choice which one to post. I can tell that I'm going to LOVE what this camera can all do once I learn what I'm doing!
Great! And looks very romantic! Such a sunset... hmm
ReplyDeleteNice shot - love the cloud formations.
ReplyDeleteI like this photo too.
ReplyDeleteawesome shot, the fun of a new toy, your going to have so much fun.....
ReplyDeleteThank you all! And Luize, too bad I don't have anyone here to share such a romantic sunset with... ahhh, one day!
ReplyDeleteI love sunsets more than sunrises, but I'm not much of a morning person.
ReplyDeleteShayne, just for you I will practice my sunset shots once I get used to my camera and get you a good one... one night! :-)
ReplyDelete