Recently I saw on a fellow bloggers site a Pay it Forward, this got me to thinking tonight... today I went and spent time with my granddaughter while her Mommy and Daddy were working, they gave me a beautiful Thank You card from all of them which really touched my heart.
Last night I put it out here that my sister has been blogging and I asked for some supports for her, many of you responded which really means a lot to me. So tonight I'm going to pay forward my Thank You card.
An immense Thank You to all of those who responded. I feel that this community of blogging is phenomenal; you are all very unique, special, warm, caring people and for this I can say that I'm proud to be affiliated with each one of you. Everybody should be so blessed to have such wonderful friends, the ironic thing is that I have yet to meet you all but I hope to one day... until then you're all awesome and huge hugs sent out your way tonight!
Now the thing is with this Thank You card, any time you want to send someone a virtual thank you... pay this forward, feel free to use this Thank You card.
One final word which I've borrowed....
"Gratitude is a quality similar to electricity: it must be produced and discharged and used up in order to exist at all."
~William Faulkner
... so go ahead, what are you waiting for, thank someone, somewhere for something today and have an amazing day!

Getting to know you has been the best 'Pay it forward' and thank you gift I could ever have recieved.
ReplyDeleteIt is good to have family, lovely post.
ReplyDeleteSi
You are a wonderful blogger and I am SO glad that I stumbled on your blog! You are an inspiration and encouragement to so many of us here and I'm sure that is true outside of the blogsphere as well!
ReplyDeleteSo you're welcome and thank you back for being so cool!
And CONGRATULATIONS!!! 100 FOLLOWERS!!!! It's so cool that your sister was the 100th!
Beverly thank you for your kind words, you are also an inspiration to me. Maybe, just maybe, next year I'll be able to come to Australia for a visit. This year I had a choice of where to go but Colorado Springs is where I'm heading in June, they have 2 short courses there which I really want to take. If I come to Australia I want to stay at least a month, I have a friend near Melbourne I'd like to stay with for about a week and then tour around your beautiful country. We'll see what next year brings my way. Have a fantastic day!
ReplyDeleteSi, my baby sister is more than family to me, she's my best friend. Even though we don't talk daily, sometimes not for weeks at a time, I know that she's there for me, as I am here for her. And you are so right, nothing compares to family, not a single thing! Cheers!
Andy, thank you. It's funny but I never even realized that I was at that that many followers, now in all reality if I were to delete those who are listed as followers who no longer blog for their own reasons, I could take off at least half of them but I leave them on here... they might start blogging again one day and I don't want them to think that they have no friends left here. ;-) Have a fantastic day. I'm about to head off to get ready for my FINAL day of year three, that's something to celebrate! Sure I'm doing a few summer courses but the majority of year 3 is done as of noon today! WOOOHOOOOOO!!!!
good thoughts and good idea!
ReplyDeletehugs dear friend.
ReplyDeleteand may I offer you my parka to use today?:(
(Are YOU getting this snowstorm?)
Hope your day is a wonderful one!!!! regardless of the white:)
Awweh that's so sweet! I'm glad that I decided to start following you. I really enjoy all your posts! (:
ReplyDeleteHey Darlin, I must have missed the blog about your sister. Hope everyting is good with her.
ReplyDeleteI am glad your on your last day of courses, hope you enjoy it and celebrate it. Must be a great relief that it is over and you can get on with life, and maybe a new job. Have a wonderful day, even though it is snowing and storming out.
Bruce, thanks!
ReplyDeleteDawn, not to worry I'm accustomed to Alberta, born and raised here in this unpredictable province, so I know much better than to bother packing away winter gear until about June, even then it doesn't go to far! lol Thanks just the same!
Saz, thank you very much. I have yet to figure out why your posts aren't showing up on my dashboard but hopefully next week I can take at least one me day and I'll see what I can do.
Horst, thank you. The post you may have missed is one called "Supports." I still have one more year to go until I receive my degree so no job for another year, unless I can get a paid practicum next year. I still have 12 courses to complete sometime within this year, the practicum counts as 3 I believe. However I am celebrating by going away this weekend, I can use a bit of a break then I'll be coming home to 2 online courses. I will be full time again next fall and that's not that far away the way time has been whizzing by.
Have a wonderful day everyone... even if it's snowing out there we can still carry sunshine within... it's a matter of choice!
You're right on, Darlene - there's a great community out there. Too bad I can't visit them daily in blogland, but there are only so many hours in a day, right ?
ReplyDeleteGreat post - and I especially like that Faulkner quote.
Enjoy that break in Canmore - assuming you can make it there !
What a wonderful, creative idea to offer a "pay it forward" card to all your bloggy friends!
ReplyDeleteOh you are so sweet to have sent us all a pay it forward...I'll have to use it too..and thanks for being out here in the blog world....it's great getting to know you as well! Take care....!
ReplyDeleteYou are more than welcome,no thank you necessary! I couldn't follow her blog,couldnt find her follow button,but did leave a comment. Blessings jane
ReplyDeleteRick, I know if only there were about 8 more hours in a day then I could do so much more but we are all restricted by time as to what we can do. I'm grateful that I started blogging back when I did, this is still my me time in a day and somedays I don't get enough me time but such is life when I'm on a mission!
ReplyDeleteYou bet I'm still heading to Canmore, what's a little bit of snow? My daughter is traveling with me so if it's to nuts for her to drive I'll take over and one way or another we'll get there. My oldest son should almost be there by now, they left today. Have a great evening, one more assignment to get to tonight, I'll have one test to do as well then that's it, it's a wrap for this term then it's time to start my other online courses but I'll get there one essay at a time! :-)
Kathy, thank you. I should figure out how to add that card as a side post, when time permits I think that I'll do that.
Karen, thanks... you're awesome! :-)
Jane, I had trouble finding it as well but the follow button is on the upper left hand side. If the roads are good next week I think that I'll take a drive to my sisters and show her more about blogger.
Have a fantastic weekend everyone!