I'm not going to say it anymore, if I say the word it seems to start to snow to make a lair out of me. The weather was beautiful today, we reached high of around 10c (note no minus!) and what I really like is the snow is melting finally, it's clearing up. I can see patches on my front lawn, patches which will turn to grass if s_ _ _ _ _ ever gets here to stay.
Did you ever as a child lay back in the grass on a beautiful sunny day when there were big white puffy clouds in the sky and see what kind of objects you could find? The sky today brought me back to being a young girl, I remember clear as day seeing elephants, monkeys and what have you in the cloud formations. I was looking at this photo I shot today and trying to see what I could see in the clouds, what do you see besides white puffy clouds?
In the clouds near the bottom if you turn your head slightly to the right there's the one cloud that looks like a reindeer... like I have all this time on my hands to stare at clouds, I'd best get typing out responses to this last take home final!

I can see a side view of a cute curly baby girl:).
ReplyDeleteHello and regards.
I still seat and watch the sky from time to time:)
ReplyDeleteI loved to do that! We have a 12' trampoline in the back yard and Tammy and I will stretch out on it and look at the clouds....or stars....or the backs of our eyelids sometimes. It makes a very comfortable hammock, until the kids start jumping around us and bouncing us all over!
ReplyDeleteI do see the reindeer! In the top cloud, I saw a pterodactyl!
Have a bright, bright, sunshiny day!!
I love clouds and often take photos - I can see a rhinocerous in the top cloud - Isn't it wonderful how we all see different pictures in the clouds.
ReplyDeleteI can a puppy grabbing a ball on the bottom and the top appears like a person with a foot kicking away all the s----- that is still coming down ...actually right here now as I type this...grrrrrrrrr...love this photo though, and yes as a child I was always seeing stuff in the clouds especially on car rides!
ReplyDeleteRegina, that's so cool.
ReplyDeleteAndy what fun to be able to lie back and gaze upwards, that would be hilarious when the kids start jumping especially if you're seeing the backs of your eyelids! :-) A bright, sunshiney day to you as well. It's looking like a beautiful day here thus far, I hope it stays this way.
Beverly, it is so cool how we can all see different things. Imagination is an amazing gift, one which I'm glad exists. Where would we be without it?
Karen, you have snow coming down? My goodness, when is it going to quit? That's awesome you can see a puppy, it must be to early for my imagination, I can't see it! ;-)
Have a fantastic day everyone!
Ola, it's a welcomed break when I can sit and watch the sky. That's great that you make time to do something so simple yet so calming and peaceful. Have a fabulous day!
ReplyDeleteAaaah, I think it won't snow, these clouds are too beautiful to snow ;-)
ReplyDeletePositive thinking, Darlene, Zoooooooooom Zoooooooooooom . . . :-D
Greetz,
Joseph
LOL Joseph, Zoom Zoom all right... onwards and upwards even if it feels it's a mountain I'm climbing at times! Have a great day.
ReplyDeleteRicardo,
ReplyDeleteEspero que corregir la situación, que estoy tratando de utilizar la translater. Gracias por visitarnos, sus comentarios se aprecia y acoge con beneplácito. Sólo estaba explorando de tus fotos y son magníficas, me encanta tu último post. Un buen día para usted también.
Espero que esto se traduce correctamente y que yo no ofender.
I'm afraid I don't really see anything but clouds. Haha. I need to broaden my mind a bit more really! Haha, lovely shot though!
ReplyDeleteDon't you wish we COULD have Cloud Watching Days...and do nothing but look up!?
ReplyDeleteSaz, you're so creative and full of expression, look longer! LOL And thank you... cheers!
ReplyDeleteDawn, even if I can't have cloud watching days I can have cloud watching moments which is better than nothing! Maybe sunsets are God's way of getting our attention and getting us to look upwards to the heavenly skies, some of the colors in the sunsets one can't help but stop and admire! Have a great afternoon Dawn... feel like doing some writing? I've got 7 questions to go still on this mental health exam and I want it out of the way today! ;-) The questions are to be a minimum of one page answers... oh joy!
hip hip hooray, blue skies and fluffy white clouds. What do I see, well a portrait of a Vogon for one!
ReplyDeleteSi
Yay, last take home final!!! Boo to snow.
ReplyDeleteSi, now I have to google what a Vogon is, maybe I'll see one in the clouds if I know what I'm in search of! lol Cheers Si, have a great day!
ReplyDeletePam, you bet Yay! I'm half way there and seemed to get sidetracked, I'll be done by tomorrow at this time, these take home exams are way harder than the in class ones. I'd much rather do them in class and be done with it for this term. I have two other courses to tackle as soon as this is out of the way. Oh joy! lol Have a fantastic evening!
I see the reindeer! Vogon?? I'll have to look that up, too. Good luck wtih your exams!
ReplyDeleteGalen, I found it, found what a Vogon is...
ReplyDeleteThe Vogons are a fictional alien race from the planet Vogsphere in The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy series by Douglas Adams. Vogons are slug-like but vaguely humanoid, are bulkier than humans and have green skin, although in the motion picture they are depicted as having greyish white skin. Vogons are described as mindlessly bureaucratic, aggressive, having "as much sex appeal as a road accident" and the writers of "the third worst poetry in the universe". They are employed as the galactic government's bureaucrats.
SI, hey you SI way over there across the pond, what do you have in your cuppa tea? LOL
Yaaa on getting the Vogon and yes I have milk and sugar lol.
ReplyDeleteSi
Si me thinks it may be a wee bit more than milk and sugar in that cuppa! lol Just teasing you my friend!
ReplyDeleteSorry I don't see anything except clouds,not much imagination here! Glad better weather is on it's way. Blessings jane
ReplyDeleteAHA!! I see a heart. (: Maybe I feel more optimistic today? & that's why I spotted it now.. Haha. But its on the top cloud, the bit that's to the left. (:
ReplyDeleteNice post Darlene. I definitely see signs of s----- in those clouds ;-)
ReplyDeleteYep - I can remember lying on my back as a youngster and wondering if the planes I saw overhead were actually driving upside down on the sky ! I've been working hard on getting my imagination back these last few years - school and work have a way of interfering with it !
Have a wonderful Easter weekend !
Jane just for you I'm going to watch the sky when time permits and I'll see if I can spot something which is obvious. I want to share the fun with you as well and this gives me incentive to look upwards and appreciate all which I am blessed with. Thanks for not seeing anything in the clouds! :-)
ReplyDeleteSaz, awesome catch, I see it as well now that you pointed it out! How exhilarating to share what we all see, I need to do something like this more often. :-)
Rick thanks for humoring me, the S word is not safe to say this time of year but you know that seeings you're from this neck of the woods. Not that I'm superstitious or anything like that! lol
I think that you have tons of imagination Rick, I can see it in your photos, the way you view the world and maybe you don't recognize it yourself but I think that it takes tons of imagination to write like you do. Not everyone can do that. So go color a picture and see how it feels, I bet that there's tons of color and imagination in there OR better yet... write, write and write some more! I can recognize amazing writing a mile away and you have that gift. Oh, you said it's raining like crazy there, well here's something which is a blast to do, go to the local park or school yard and find a slide that has a huge puddle at the bottom, climb the slide and let yourself go, but before you do this imagine what it's going to be like when you get to the bottom of the slide...there's imagination for ya! lol