Perspective

Perspective
Why I love photography

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Photochains

I've started up a photochain on a website which is based in Australia. I welcome you all to submit photos and come on over and explore this site. I've never participated in one of these but they look interesting. What it is in a nutshell someone posts a photo, they name the next link. I posted a child dancing at a powwow and the next link is "child", then others submit photos with child and from their photo of lets say a child, they pick out one item to link to. Eg. a child with a puppy, you could put puppy as the next link, or if there's a tree in the photo you could link to tree. 


Clicking on this should take you to the site. If not please let me know and I'll fix this.

2 comments:

  1. The Internet is a remarkable place that offers opportunities to share and exchange moments, thoughts and links around the world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LL it sure is and I love it! The world has come to life though others photos and thoughts and I'm seeing things so much different than I did when I was younger. This I would attribute to two things, the internet and age.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing feedback, comments are welcome and I'll respond when time permits.