A-well-a everybody's heard about the bird
B-b-b-bird, bird, bird, b-bird's the word
B-b-b-bird, bird, bird, b-bird's the word
A-well-a everybody's heard about the bird
B-b-b-bird, bird, b-birds' the word
A-well-a bird, bird, bird, well the bird is the word
A-well-a bird bird well the bird is the word
A-well-a bird, bird, bird, b-bird's the word
A-well-a bird, bird, bird, well the bird is the word
A-well-a bird, bird, b-bird's the word
A-well-a bird, bird, bird, b-bird's the word A-well-a bird, bird, bird, well the bird is the word A-well-a bird, bird, b-bird's the word A-well-a don't you know about the bird? Well, everybody knows that the bird is the word! A-well-a bird, bird, b-bird's the word A-well-a...
A-well-a everybody's heard about the bird
Bird, bird, bird, b-bird's the word A-well-a bird, bird, bird, b-bird's the word A-well-a bird, bird, bird, b-bird's the word A-well-a bird, bird, b-bird's the word A-well-a bird, bird, bird, b-bird's the word A-well-a bird, bird, bird, b-bird's the word A-well-a bird, bird, bird, b-bird's the word A-well-a bird, bird, bird, b-bird's the word A-well-a don't you know about the bird? Well, everybody's talking about the bird! A-well-a bird, bird, b-bird's the word A-well-a bird...
Surfin' bird
Bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb... [retching noises]... aaah! Surfin' Bird
The Trashmen (Garrett 1963)
Brilliant lyrics eh? lol To think this song most likely made millions... if you have never heard this song click here, If you have heard it before I hope it doesn't stick to your brain like I know it's going to mine! |



I love that you typed all those words of the song - I found myself singing it as I was reading.
ReplyDeleteDavine it's sure a catchy song isn't it? I had it in my head for this past few hours and it's driving me crazy! lol Cheers.
ReplyDeleteHave you heard the latest yet? Well it's kinda catchy, it's a bird thing you know! Enjoy birding and singing Darlin!
ReplyDeleteThanks Karen, it's been interesting out in this desert, as you can well see I have to find things to amuse myself! lol Cheers. Have an awesome day!
DeleteColorful bid ! Good shot !
ReplyDeleteWong thank you. Have a great day!
DeleteNow I HAVE to follow your link Shayne, data or no data! lol Have a great day son!
ReplyDeleteLOL that's the one I thought you found the link to, I'll put this link in my post. Awesome way to start my day... b-b-bird, bird, b-bird is the word. :-)
ReplyDeleteBBBBBBeautiful BBBBBirds!
ReplyDeleteYou got it Beverly! lol Cheers.
DeleteGreat shots of some Australian birds. I always liked the song. How about some names for the birds? I know I'm a whiner
ReplyDeleteRed I'm going to name the first bird g'day and the second bird is going to be called c ya later! I'm outta here in the morning, a blessing in disguise!
DeleteSounds a silly song but catchy. Love the parrot.
ReplyDeleteDiane all the birds here are amazing, I sure don't see any like these beauties back home!
Deletevery nice!
ReplyDeleteLife and travelling
Cooking
Thank you Ola.
Delete