Through a Project 365 challenge I started taking a photo a day quite some time ago and posting it on this blog, I started to see the world differently and wanted to see if I could capture what I was seeing. Then life got busy and I put the camera and blog aside and today I take my Canon with me from time to time, and now that I think of it I miss taking photos on a regular basis. Glad to be back, it won't always be the DSLR shots, but nonetheless, here I go again!
I love clothes dried on a line!
ReplyDeleteThey smell so fresh, I also love clothes from the line, especially bedding.
DeleteI like smell of air in the clothes!
ReplyDeleteLife and travelling
Cooking
I second that Ola!
DeleteThat happens too in KL
ReplyDeleteThat's awesome Wong, saves energy and smells so good!
DeleteWhen the outside drying is quick I even prefer it!
ReplyDeleteSo do I Monika, if it was nice enough in Alberta I wouldn't even bother with a dryer but can you just imagine trying to dry clothes outside in the winter? They'd snap in half! lol
DeleteDrying outside also freshens the clothing and makes them smell fresh.
ReplyDeleteSaves energy too!
DeleteWe have been hanging our washing up outside too! The weather is just so lovely, and they always come out so much nicer too! (:
ReplyDeleteThat's awesome Saz, I think that I'll get a clothesline put in back home. I love the smell and sleep so soundly when I crawl in to a bed with freshly laundered bedding fresh off the line.
DeleteHas that fresh outdoor smell too!
ReplyDeleteShayne are you going to get a clothesline at your new place? I want one now, when I'm at the farm one of the first things I do when I get there is stip the bed and hang the sheets to dry outside. I LOVE the freshness.
DeleteHi there - the bird pics are great in the next post - but I thought I'd comment here.
ReplyDeleteWhen we get north winds in the summer (they come straight out of central Australia) summer weight cotton sheets seem to dry before you have hung the rest of the washing out. Coming from the UK, that’s a bit of a shock really!
Cheers - Stewart M
Thanks Stewart, I'm trying to edit the other post but it's not working and I have to go out for a bit. I'll fix it up when I get back, I hope! lol The cotton tops I bought I don't even hang on the line for two reasons, one they're almost dry and two, the lady who sold me them told me they would fade if I hung in the sun. Have a wonderful evening! Cheers.
ReplyDelete