Perspective

Perspective
Why I love photography

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

D O N K E Y


I think that it's rather funny, there's donkeys wondering throughout the community and I find them cute... some people don't though. To a degree I can understand why; the donkeys get into the garbage, the make messes all over the place, but just put the garbage away, lock it up or something and put fences around where you don't want these creatures getting in to. There problem solved. :-)


See how cute!

16 comments:

  1. Australians should learn a bit about bears. Australia is an interesting place as so many animals were brought , then abandoned and became nuisances.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Red I never knew that animals were brought in here, I just learned something new today.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. LOL what do you mean ugly? I think it's so cute! You'd get along awesome with Tom, he's the fella we're staying with, he detests donkeys.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Ola they're wild donkeys, people don't feed them here otherwise the community would be overtaken with these donkyes. That's my best guess.

      Delete
  4. Actually, they are man's best friend :-)
    Very intelligent mammals . . .

    Greetz,


    Joseph

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Joseph, really? I thought dogs were our best friend! lol Donkeys might be intelligent, but they sure are stubborn. We had one out at the farm and it did as it pleased, not at all trainable, not as far as I saw anyways.

      Cheers.

      Delete
  5. Oh how cute, and it's kind of like what you find out west, here like in the Red Rock Canyon area of Nevada. So sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Karen is that where you live? I'm going to have to google where you are, or the Red Rock Canyon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahh, how absolutely adorable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Saz I wanted to ride one of them, but figured I like my bones all in one piece! lol

      Delete
  8. I did not realize their ears are that long !

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haha.. So cute. Love him. All your photos sure tell a story. What an amazing book you will have for this year to pass down.
    Keep smiling . Gods smiling down on you my friend. Stay safe and well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lisa, I'm doing the best I can to stay positive... only one more month! At least the past few weeks is behind me now, it's sure been a learning curve but I know that I'm going to leave here a wee bit wiser. Have a fantastic weekend!

      Delete

I love hearing feedback, comments are welcome and I'll respond when time permits.