I was back helping at the Daycare once again and it was so much fun playing with the children. For the next few weeks when time permits (like I really have anything pressing) I'm going to go back and have fun... errrr, I meant work, with the lady who runs the daycare here.
Today the children, with the help of their parent(s), experimented with colors and shaving cream.
The only downside to working with young children is that it makes me really miss playing with my precious granddaughter, even without working at the daycare I miss my granddaughter, but soon enough we'll be reunited and I'm looking forward to that day.

When I worked at a preschool, I LOVED playing with shaving cream.
ReplyDeleteKathy the idea job is one where we can have fun and enjoy what we're doing in my opinion. Shaving cream is tons of fun I've learned!
Deletenice work !:)
ReplyDeleteLife and travelling
Cooking
Ola this placement is the perfect way to finish off my degree, it's so much fun and extremely interesting!
DeleteAha, that looks very interesting. I love playing with small children, they are so full of imagination, although sometimes I have no idea what to say to them! Haha.
ReplyDeleteI bet your granddaughter is looking forward to seeing you again very soon too!
Saz I'm counting the days, first to be able to leave here and back in to civilization, then back to see my princess. In the meantime I'm making the most of what I do. Cheers!
DeleteI just know you had fun there, and I can also bet that your dear little grand-daughter will be so happy once you return home. I get to see my little princess a lot, and still if I'm on the phone with her mother and she doesn't get a chance to say hello too, she gets so upset! They love us just as much as we love them!
ReplyDeleteKaren there's no better love in the world than the love of our grandchildren, it's such a pure unconditional love. That's so cute that she wants to talk to you that badly, mom I bet makes sure she puts her on the phone to save the moment! Cheers, have a great day!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness...shaving cream and colors?? You are brave! So glad you had fun!
ReplyDeleteShaving cream--great idea! Like the developmental pediatrician told me when my son was young, fun is good!
ReplyDeleteGalen I believe fun is good not only for the child, it's also good for the inner child. Mine sure has been having fun! ;-)
DeleteNever a dull moment with these little beaners. We don't give them a fraction of the credit they deserve for all that they learn at this stage.
ReplyDeleteThere. I think I'm all caught up again on your blog Darlene. Thoroughly enjoyed reading about your travels to Uluru, and your walkabouts, and all your wonderful photos (especially that thorny devil lizard !! he's pretty mean lookin' !).
ReplyDeleteLooks like it's going to be tough topping this trip. I sense a photo book coming up.
Keep on enjoying !
Rick how've you been doing? Do you still have company?
DeleteThat Thorny Devil lizard photo was so funny, I kept on getting closer and closer not even thinking about my zoom. When I was literally inches away it dawned on me that this critter could easily jump on me, then I'd really freak out. Slowly I backed away, remembering I have a zoom! lol
I've printed out the last two years of blogging, this year is a definite must and I'll even have to spend the extra few dollars to get the book and wording to match up. It'll be totally worth it, but now that you're mentioning this maybe I'll make a book of just Australia, I'll see how I feel about this when I get home. I have literally hundreds of photos which aren't posted... as I'm sure you do!
You bet I'll keep on enjoying, thank you and have yourself a wonderful week... now over to see your Sunset! :-) Or wait, is it Sunday there yet? I'm starting to get sooo confused, on the APY Lands there's no daylight savings time, but in Adeliade and back home there is... just when I thought I had it all sorted out! lol
Cheers.
Hi again! You are showing up in my followers. Maybe try unfollowing then following again - and use the 'follow' link up in the top left? OR try my 'RSS subscribe' link on the right - that should give you an option to read via Google reader! Good luck!!
ReplyDeleteRed, I noticed that and might have to try to unfollow then refollow. I'll keep an eye on your posts and see what happens next. Thanks!
ReplyDelete