I was out shopping today and didn't mean to buy new clothes,
but I ended up in a ladies store just the same.
There was a fantastic sale... k that's enough of the justification!
but I ended up in a ladies store just the same.
There was a fantastic sale... k that's enough of the justification!
I found a perfect jacket...
I thought why not? I can dress it up...
combine this with black slacks and I'm good for an evening out.
Or I can throw this on with jeans and dress it down...
Yup, I feel good about this purchase, especially when it was
buy two get one free!



I'd say it's perfect! It's amazing what we women can do with fashions!
ReplyDeleteThank you Karen, I had fun shopping, so much so I went back to this same store today! :-) A lady can never have too many clothes, or is that shoes? ;-)
DeleteHave a wonderful weekend!
Lady in Red.
ReplyDeleteKinky.
Kinky? lol I won't touch that one LL.
DeleteHave a great weekend!
good color for you!
ReplyDeleteBlog about life and travelling
Blog about cooking
Thank you Ola, I love red for clothes, not so much for home decorating though and odd how it's worked out, I also drive a red car.
DeleteHave a wonderful weekend!
very bright
ReplyDeletecquek I can get away with red easily, having dark hair and dark eyes red complements my natural color.
DeleteEnjoy your weekend!
Hey, those stores really know how suck people in. For me 2 for 1's happen with Hamburgers! Anyway I think it's a sharp looking jacket. Now what was the second jacket?
ReplyDeletelol 2 for 1 burgers don't do a thing for me Red, but the buy 2 get one free was on any item in the store, I purchased the two tops to go under the jacket as well as the jacket. It was such a good deal somehow I found myself back in the same store today. I hope you don't do that with 2 for 1 burgers! lol
DeleteHave a fantastic weekend Red, bundle up if you go out, it's been so cold out this past while.
Very nice. Looks great.
ReplyDeleteThank you Horst. How have you been? I hope all is well with you. I think the photoshop or whatever program I have will have to wait until the new year now, there's just too much happening with my nephew being in the hospital right now and with getting ready for Christmas. I'll find you sometime in January if you're not busy k? Thanks.
DeleteHave a wonderful weekend!
I hear this sentence a lot at home: "There was a fantastic sale" :-D
ReplyDeleteBut I am not better, I have other things where I dump cash in :-D
Greetz,
Joseph
LOL Joseph, you can't say a word now can you?
DeleteHave a wonderful weekend my friend!
Cheers.
NO, I can NOT :-D
DeleteGreetz,
Joseph