Perspective

Perspective
Why I love photography

Friday, November 2, 2012

Exhausting

Today was a fun but exhausting day. My son came with me shoe shopping, I told him he was in training for when he found himself a wife! He was a good sport about it all, but after putting him through that experience I just couldn't bring him to the jean store; that would have been pure evil and plain out wicked! 

I'm sure I tried on every single type of blue jeans this one store had, I must say the sales ladies were phenomenal, checking on me quite often and continuing to bring different jeans until I finally found two pairs of new blue jeans. 


So to those who tolerated me today and helped me out a huge thank you! 
Derek I owe you a home cooked meal! ;-) 

13 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. This mother is thinking Wong. ;-) Enjoy your weekend!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Ola I detest shopping for blue jeans, the manufactures seem to think that all women are the same shape, small waist and larger hips... I don't fall into this category by no means, I have tiny legs, small hips and a broader waist so it take me forever to find a pair of jeans which I like the fit of. I however wasn't giving up that easily yesterday. Where there's a will there's a way I reckon! lol

      Have a wonderful Sunday!

      Delete
  3. There is no one better than a mom to teach this right! My oldest was never one for much shopping- I'm kind of the same way- just get in and get what I need/want- and go, go, run quickly! But it's funny now that he's older, and a hubby and a daddy- he and I have done more shopping for (mostly the family) then in all his growing up days. We do lunch and it's our little bit of fun! Isn't that just silly how life is ever changing! Go mom and sons everywhere in sharing moments together! Oh yeah, my daughter would be upset if I didn't include and our daughters too! Enjoy your weekend- we get an extra hour- Ha! Ha! for daylight savings time...go us, one more hour to shop/sleep whatever!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Karen I'd love to be able to get in and out, shopping most of the time I feel is a real waste of time but it's something that needs to get done regardless of what I think of it! lol I don't generally put anyone through going shopping with me, it's so hard to find the right size, when will manufactures ever get it that we're not all built the same? I can never buy a two piece anything, like a jogging suit... I take a size small pants and a size large top. Yup shopping is a pain but such is life. I like it every now and again, but detest it when I really need something! lol

      It's amazing the transformations our children make when they themselves become parents, I've sure noticed it with my oldest son. My middle son, the one who came with me, he's always full of surprises, like shoe shopping with me! lol Now if me and my daughter were together we could spend probably an entire day shoe shopping, it's a thing with us. :-)

      I don't feel as though I've had an extra hour, do you? lol

      Cheers.

      Delete
  4. Aha, I always drag Gareth shopping with me, and he always complains, but he always acts like a good sport and just trails behind me - occasionally giving opinions, or disappearing to look at the men's section. (: Sounds you like you had an accomplished day. (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Saz Gareth may as well get used to it, he's going to be a husband soon enough! lol That's awesome he comes with you even if he's in different isles!

      I did have a very accomplished day, now that it's Sunday night I feel as though it's been a very full weekend, time to sit back and chill out for a bit before bed.

      Have a wonderful week! Cheers.

      Delete
  5. I think I know somebody like you. She has to look at every apple in the bin before she chooses two!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Red and then does she chop up the two apples and bake something with them? lol

      Have a wonderful week! I hope this nice weather keeps up for a bit, Calgary next week!

      Delete
  6. Thanks for not bringing me to jean store or mentioning need going, I would have insisted we stop lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL No worries Derek, I wouldn't do that to you, I detest doing it to myself! I didn't know you visited my blog, this is the first time you've ever commented here. :-)

      Delete
    2. Oh right, I said up there I own you a home cooked meal, does Tuesday or Wednesday work better for you this week? ;-)

      Delete

I love hearing feedback, comments are welcome and I'll respond when time permits.