I know some might say it's too early to start baking for Christmas, I am going to agree to disagree with those who think this. Next week after I return home from Calgary I'm going to go full on and start my baking. Our family Christmas party is on December 1st, we do it early every year so most of the family can make it to this yearly event and still have their own family Christmas.
For the party I'm going to bring a few trays of homemade goodies, so nope, it's not too early to start baking. My bag which claims it's green (it looks black to me) is full of ingredients to keep me busy for a few days of baking... let the good times roll!

At first I thought it was a bit early, but when I read your Family Christmas is December is December 1st - no it's definately not to early. Start baking girl!!
ReplyDeleteDavine I'm going to get after this next week AFTER I walk across the stage and receive my degree. Only 6 more sleeps, but who's counting eh? lol Hope you're enjoying your day!
DeleteIt would be too early for ME to start on holiday baking; I think it would all be eaten and need to be replaced by Christmas :-)
ReplyDeleteChristmas baking time is a delicate issue. If you bake too early too much of it disappears before the appointed time. If you don't start early enough you might run out of time. Have a great day.
ReplyDeleteYou know I think it's time to bake for Christmas and festivities and whatever when ever a person feels the desire! I for one have learned to bake when the mood hits and not be rushed! Hooray for you- Go girl.........!
ReplyDelete