Through a Project 365 challenge I started taking a photo a day quite some time ago and posting it on this blog, I started to see the world differently and wanted to see if I could capture what I was seeing. Then life got busy and I put the camera and blog aside and today I take my Canon with me from time to time, and now that I think of it I miss taking photos on a regular basis. Glad to be back, it won't always be the DSLR shots, but nonetheless, here I go again!
Oh, she should be using her fingers to draw !
ReplyDeleteWong she was switching back and forth after a while, both the fingers and the brush. I loved watching Elyssa be creative!
DeleteWhat a princess you have on your side.
ReplyDeleteSweet girl and sweet years in her life!!
Thank you Monika, I am so blessed to have such a beautiful, intelligent granddaughter, as I am blessed to have an amazing family!
DeleteHave a wonderful week!
She is very skilful. Cheers from Italy, dear Darlin. A kiss to your nice Elyssa.
ReplyDeleteThank you Erika, and a big kiss from Italy Elyssa shall get! :-)
DeleteHugs from Canada. Have a wonderful week!
I was going to say,"a real Picasso" and you said it for me. I like the green hands.
ReplyDeleteRed green hands are adorable, the paint was so easy to wash off and Elyssa sure had a ton of fun being creative, as I did watching her and chatting. I also tried to do a small canvas and painting is not one of my strengths by no means, mine went in the garbage but shhhh don't tell anyone k? lol
DeleteHave a wonderful week, it's such a beautiful day that I'd best get doing something and enjoy it while I can!
Was plus 10 here today and most snow melted so I had to do some yard work that wasn't done. I put the lawn chairs away!
DeleteRed I did that just a few days ago as well, now that's out of the way I'm just hoping that the highways stay dry for our weekend, including Tuesday!
DeleteOh the joys of little ones releasing their most inner artwork out in the free space! Better than Picasso any day! She's just so adorable- enjoy these precious moments....!
ReplyDeleteKaren thank you and I enjoy these precious moments immensely! As I know you do with your beautiful grandchildren. God's gift to us 100%!
DeleteHave an amazing week!
Very creative little sweety. You never know she may end up an Artist some day.
ReplyDeleteHorst anything is possible in life, just for today it's so awesome watching the creativity of a child, it makes my heart dance!
DeleteWhat fun! And what a cutie!
ReplyDeleteGalen my heart dances when Elyssa comes to spend time with me, and thank you... I also think she's a real little cutie pie! :-) Have a wonderful week!
Delete