Perspective

Perspective
Why I love photography

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Frustration

Again my battery was dead, I just bought this battery new last
year when I returned from Australia and I paid a hefty price for it,
I'm not impressed by any means. 

So I call up the place which sold it to me, 
Classified Auto Repair Ltd., as I was told I had a lifetime 
warranty. NOT... now they claim it's a one year warranty, 
not only have I since learned I had the wrong battery in my car, 
they charged me the full price of the proper battery. 
I need a venting battery as it's located in my trunk, 
I didn't know this at the time...  

A good friend was out battery shopping for me, I just
sent him this photo as I don't have a clue... didn't have a clue

Then he came to pick me up with my battery and we
went out on a mission. Thankfully he has accounts with
various suppliers, he found me the right battery and I got
a decent discount. All is well in my frozen world once
again thanks to Bruce! 

2 comments:

  1. Some of the service we receive is so inept. They just wanted to sell a battery . We have to be our own advocates and do our own research.The challenge is we cannot be all things all the time. Keep all receipts! Dead batteries are a real bummer.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing feedback, comments are welcome and I'll respond when time permits.