Perspective

Perspective
Why I love photography

Saturday, November 2, 2013

Ugggh We Got "It"

Yup, we got it today, the dreaded snow and it 
looks like it's still coming down. 


Don't think I'll be sitting out front for some time now,
maybe I'll put the chair away, maybe not cause
I never know when one might need to sit and cool
off for a while! 

18 comments:

  1. There's cooling off ... and COOLING OFF!! You don't want to get anything stuck to that chair now, do you?!?!?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Red nope sure wouldn't want to get stuck in that chair, might not be able to get off til spring break up which will be roughly in April!

      Delete
  2. maar dan is het binnen nog gezelliger.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Munir I'd much rather cool off in my home with A/C or fans, we'll be in this deep freeze now for about 5 months, we have long winters, and the rest of the seasons are way too short.

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Tex yup, welcome to Alberta where summers pass way to quickly and winters last way too long!

      Delete
  5. Oh no! I hope my seeing this won't send any here. Not yet! Please. We're having some nice days yet, mostly, but the winds are picking up.......... oh my goodness, maybe old man winter has chased down the web ....to find us here.... must sign off quickly...but have a great week and hopefully that stuff will go away quickly!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Karen my wishful thinking is aligning with your thoughts but I have this feeling this is here to stay. Have an awesome day!

      Delete
  6. I think you got lucky on the snow. We really got a dump here. I'll have pictures on later today.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Red it didn't stop at this, this was at about 10:30 last night and when I got up today it was time to break in the new shovel... here we go again!

      Have a wonderful day Red!

      Delete
  7. How beautiful. I hope that we will have some snow soon :-)

    Best regards from the Netherlands,
    dzjiedzjee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gert does your temperature also drop down to an average of -20c or colder? That's the part I don't like as well as the roads some days, it's dangerous out there but once I have my winter tires on again I'll feel much better.

      Have a wonderful week!

      Delete
  8. hmmm you got snow??...have you seen Central Alberta's snow??? LOL....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bev I'll have to tour around Blogger to see it! lol This was early in the night, it snowed all night long, I'll post again tonight about the snow.

      Have a wonderful week!

      Delete
  9. Even if you do not use the chair, it is a really nice decorative piece.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lilith this is why I leave the chair on the front patio, if one can call it a patio, it's pretty small but it's quaint. :-)

      Have a fantastic week!

      Delete

I love hearing feedback, comments are welcome and I'll respond when time permits.