Perspective

Perspective
Why I love photography

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

That time of the year

Well with snow on the ground, ice on the roads it was time
to put the winter tires back on my car today. ALL of the shops
are swamped right now. Everyone, myself included, stays in 
denial I think, hoping winter won't get here but guess what
is shows up faithfully each and every single year... go figure! 



My wait was 3 1/2 hours, not too bad considering the big
rush, and I was thinking, I took some reading material
with me... killed two birds with one stone. 

11 comments:

  1. Come on now! You've got jack ? Right! Well, okay I think I can see the excuses coming. Most important , I hope you ride safe with your winter ties.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Red I don't have two sets of rims, so no amount of jacks... unless they're Jacks, are going to help me out! lol Not an excuse, the truth.

      Have a wonderful weekend!

      Delete
    2. OK OK I knew it. Changing wheels is not for everybody. It's getting to be more of a challenge each year. I'm also going to change vehicles so my routine may have to change.

      Delete
  2. I'd have changed them out for you if you'd only driven to Los Angeles.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LL now I know for next year! Thank you, I just may have to take you up on this, never been to LA before.

      Have a fantastic weekend!

      Delete
  3. ja wees maar voorzichtig.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. IK gewacht voorzichtig alle recht, althans IK kreeg wat te lezen dat is altijd een goede zaak in universiteit. Een prachtig weekend!

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Like the sands of time... lol I've always wanted to say that!

      Have yourself a wonderful weekend Tex!

      Delete
  5. That is amazing to me! There is still green grass down here in Texas!! What a difference in our weather!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Linda the cooler it's getting, the more green I'm turning! lol

      Enjoy your sunny weekend!

      Delete

I love hearing feedback, comments are welcome and I'll respond when time permits.