Of all things my car wouldn't start, the battery was as dead as a doorknob.
Thankfully my son came over and helped me out, we got the car started,
I let it run for quite some time to charge the battery and all was well.
This battery booster pack sure comes in handy!
The trade... my son needed some hemming done, well first
I had to wash his dress pants and shirt, press them, then
hemmed the pants...
Hmmm now lets review this, my son drove here in about 10 minutes,
he boosted my car, so about another 5 minutes, then away he went.
I washed his clothes, 1 hour, pressed the clothes, 20 mins., then
hemmed his pants, about 3/4 hour.... over 2 hours of my time,
vs. about 15 mins. of his...
Good thing I love my son! lol
Thanks Derek, I appreciate your help immensely!


i have one of those battery boosters / air compressor things. LOVE it! has saved me a lot of times.
ReplyDeleteTex hopefully I won't need to buy one, but I can see just how handy they are. My son brought his back again so I could open the trunk to take the batter our, no power and I don't think that I've ever had a proper key for the trunk of my car, that or this one I have is supposed to open it and it just doesn't. Thankfully all is well in my world once again and I can get out when need be. It's too cold currently to just go out for the sake of going out.... might get this course knocked off yet if it stays cold! lol
DeleteYou are in a good position...he owes you! However, there's nothing like an awesome son. My awesome son lives on the coast. and my awesome daughter lives in Chicago.
ReplyDeleteRed that's too bad your children are so far away. I'd sure have a hard time leaving the city because all three of my children are here and I love being this close to them. I'd sure miss everyone if I left now, especially if my battery went dead in my new place! LOL I'm kidding but I'm sure you know what I mean.
DeleteAnd you bet I'm going to go and argue with this guy who sold me the battery last year, he picked the wrong lady to rip off, I won't settle for 30% back, he's totally in the wrong.
Have a g'day.