What a fantastic way to spend a Sunday afternoon, my oldest and youngest sister, my nephew and myself all went to see the movie "A Christmas Carol." This movie is in 3D and it's the first 3D movie I have ever been to.The funniest part of the movie is when my sister Julie gasped at something flying at her. I got a good chuckle out of her, she did this a few times and I'm not too sure if she even realized that she was doing this, which made it funnier yet!
After our movie the four of us went out to a fantastic dinner. Once our dinner was finished, my youngest sister and my nephew went home and I toured over to Julie's. She showed me a few very helpful tips on using my new camera so now I hope that I'm not too intimidated by it. I ordered some photography books tonight and I sure hope that they are in before my Christmas holiday. I just might have some reading for pleasure time over the holidays and then I can begin to play with my new toy!
Thanks for the wonderful afternoon Jewel, Cat, and Stewie!
You all looks awesome, funny story about AJ :D
ReplyDeleteI want to see this movie as well. Was it good?
ReplyDeleteIt was a good movie Sandy, this was AC's second time to see it, I think within a matter of two weeks! Quite the experience for me to actually see a 3D movie.
ReplyDeleteWhy ty Shayne, us ladies are just stylin' :-)