Perspective

Perspective
Why I love photography

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Hejduk or Koci?

Today, outside of the Westin Hotel, I noticed there was this man signing autographs. My curiosity got the best of me so I snapped a photo, then I asked a stranger who this man was. The guy told me who this man was but all I remember is that he's a player for Colorado. I forgot the name, I suppose because he's the "enemy".

After I got home I was chatting with my son and sent him this photo. We have it narrowed down to one of these two players, either Hejduk or Koci. I like the way my middle son thinks, he said "tell everyone it's Hejduk, he has multiple 100 point seasons, Koci has 3 career points", yup good thinking son!

So anybody out there know who this player is? Or do I just go with Hejduk? ;-)

2 comments:

  1. Looks more like Hejduk to me. Why would someone want Koci's autograph anyway.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing feedback, comments are welcome and I'll respond when time permits.