Perspective

Perspective
Why I love photography

Friday, November 27, 2009

Midnight Madness

Tonight I wondered down to Zellers to see what they all had on sale during their Midnight Madness. There were some pretty good deals, nothing overly exciting. I was rather surprised at how quiet the store was and pleased that they were not crazy busy. I wondered into the tree section of the store and I spotted this tree here... I think that it just might fit in the small space I have to work with.

I got excited and knew that I wanted this tree. As it turned out this tree in the photo was the only one like it left in the store. Me being me I talked them into selling me this tree, naturally less 30%. Then there was the matter of finding a box for this tree, they guys had no luck in the storeroom so I said that if I could find a tote large enough that I'd buy a tote. They found me one and I talked them into 30% off that as well so here it is, my new tree, and the bonus is a box that won't tear after a few years!

Now I have to take a trip out to the farm to pick up my decorations. I'm going to have a tree after all this year and I LOVE it!

4 comments:

  1. Good to hear, you can't have Christmas without a tree it's just not right!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree Shayne, I wasn't going to put up a tree if I was going away but I'm not going away now so ya, I need a tree!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love getting good deals. I am sure that the tree is going to be beautiful. One thing that I will always remember about your tree is the lights. They are very neat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm waiting for the reindeer to get here with my lights, all my decorations are out at the farm!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing feedback, comments are welcome and I'll respond when time permits.