Perspective

Perspective
Why I love photography

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

New Moon

Tonight I went to see another movie, this time with my niece. I felt that she deserved a little something special after viewing her report card. Her marks have significantly improved and I am immensely proud of her.

When the movie Twilight came out I went with my niece to see that movie, I thought I wouldn't enjoy it but surprisingly enough I did. Now how could I miss the sequel? It was equally as good, if you're into the whole Edward and Bella scene I suppose.

Two movies within three days, this has to be a record for me... now back to my essay writing, enough time well wasted!

8 comments:

  1. Im seeing this on Sunday.. i can't wait... and congrats on your nieces report, great marks should always be rewarded. What are you going to do for yourself Darlene?
    Cheers
    A'isha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi A'isha, I have recently rewarded myself with my new camera, it's a Rebel XSi and I love it! I'm not sure how to use it quite yet but I'm going to learn. I'm not sure what I'm going to do as of yet to reward myself for getting through this year at the end of the diploma level but I'm sure I'll think of something.
    How do you reward yourself when you complete a tough task?
    I'm sure that you will enjoy this movie if you enjoyed Twilight. I haven't read the books and I think that is what helps in enjoying the movie, after all the book is generally way better than the movie. My niece enjoyed both, she's a die hard fan of the entire series.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't understand all the fuss about this movie. I watched the first one with Sandy and it was okay I guess. She liked it more than I did. I guess it must have something to do with the "love" story.

    I preferred Underworld as far as vampire movies go. My all time favorite though was The Lost Boys from the 80's.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to you niece, great results are usually always the result of hard work. Well Done.
    I have also seen New Moon, didn't enjoy it quite as much as the Twilight, but still worth watching.
    I loved the books.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shayne, for me it is the "love" story which has my attention captured. I love Bella's fathers sense of humor as well.

    Beverly, I didn't read the books so I am thinking that this is most likely why I enjoyed the movies. Apparently the books are way better than the movies but I find this is true in most cases when the novel is turned into a movie.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want to see this movie as well! It sounds so good!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I enjoyed it, Cheryl has me hooked! lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sandy if you want someone to go with I'm sure that Cheryl would gladly go with you.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing feedback, comments are welcome and I'll respond when time permits.