Perspective

Perspective
Why I love photography

Monday, November 16, 2009

Time to Readjust

I stayed after classes to print off some research for my psyc paper. Why waste all of my ink? I left the college at 5 p.m. and it was already this dark out. I felt like I was indoors until at least 9 p.m., I have to readjust my sense of time if I am going to get through this winter.

Speaking of winter, it has been unrealistically warm out these days. Last year by this time we were down to at least -35 or lower by now. Now don't get me wrong, this is far from a complaint. If this was how our winters were here I wouldn't have the desire to migrate every time it hits -20 or lower!

3 comments:

  1. I think we actually set some records today for warmest day. I'm loving it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes I feel like I live in the dark! Its dark when I leave for work in the morning and dark when I leave work for home! I miss summer already and winter has not even begun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We're fortunate this year that winter has not yet begun! I know it seems like my day just gets going and just like that...dark! It sucks but as AJ said, there's only a month and a few days until the shortest day of the year! This too shall pass.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing feedback, comments are welcome and I'll respond when time permits.