I am finally done the prep cooking for Christmas dinner, well Christmas eve dinner here. I just finished up the cabbage rolls which are pictured here snuggled in a bed of sauerkraut and bacon. I make my cabbage rolls with rice and hamburger, I add garlic and a dash of salt and I wrap the cabbage around this filling. I then layer the cabbage rolls with the bacon and sauerkraut between each layer and are these ever delicious! My mouth is watering just looking at this photo, I'd best get this posted and get on with my day before I get into these cabbage rolls!
Through a Project 365 challenge I started taking a photo a day quite some time ago and posting it on this blog, I started to see the world differently and wanted to see if I could capture what I was seeing. Then life got busy and I put the camera and blog aside and today I take my Canon with me from time to time, and now that I think of it I miss taking photos on a regular basis. Glad to be back, it won't always be the DSLR shots, but nonetheless, here I go again!
Perspective
Why I love photography
Wednesday, December 23, 2009
And That's a Wrap
I am finally done the prep cooking for Christmas dinner, well Christmas eve dinner here. I just finished up the cabbage rolls which are pictured here snuggled in a bed of sauerkraut and bacon. I make my cabbage rolls with rice and hamburger, I add garlic and a dash of salt and I wrap the cabbage around this filling. I then layer the cabbage rolls with the bacon and sauerkraut between each layer and are these ever delicious! My mouth is watering just looking at this photo, I'd best get this posted and get on with my day before I get into these cabbage rolls!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Delicious!
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas!
I don't think that I have ever tried your cabbage rolls, they sound great!
ReplyDeleteThank you LSP and the same to you!
ReplyDeleteSandy I make cabbage rolls at most of our dinners, well not birthday ones but Christmas for sure and Thanksgiving. You will have to try them tomorrow and see what you think!
Yummy Yummy - My food is also all ready to be eaten. I am so glad we have become Blog Friends. Wishing you and yours a great Christmas and a very happy and healthy 2010.
ReplyDeleteI don't remember you making them for a very long time either Mom. Anyway, really looking forward to giving them a try again! Only a few hours to go now! :)
ReplyDeleteYup and the countdown is on! I'm going to look back in some of the photos here, I'm positive I made these not that long ago!
ReplyDeleteI feel like pulling a "Terry", rub my hands together super fast! I'm that excited! :-)
ReplyDeleteCabbage rolls....yum - Merry Christmas Darlin'!!
ReplyDeleteThank you LL and the same to you and your family. All the best to you in the New Year!
ReplyDelete