Tonight I got to thinking about my GRANDAUGHTER who will be blessing our lives in early May. I was thinking that next Christmas she will be crawling all over the place, what fun and sheer excitement! I was wondering how she will view the world... then I got to taking photos from a child's perspective. This is how I imagine she will see her first Christmas trees. I think that maybe I'll have to have her a special pint sized tree just her size with decorations that can be played with. Oh what fun I'm going to have with my grandchild, what a true blessing!
Through a Project 365 challenge I started taking a photo a day quite some time ago and posting it on this blog, I started to see the world differently and wanted to see if I could capture what I was seeing. Then life got busy and I put the camera and blog aside and today I take my Canon with me from time to time, and now that I think of it I miss taking photos on a regular basis. Glad to be back, it won't always be the DSLR shots, but nonetheless, here I go again!
Perspective
Why I love photography
Friday, December 18, 2009
Perspective
Tonight I got to thinking about my GRANDAUGHTER who will be blessing our lives in early May. I was thinking that next Christmas she will be crawling all over the place, what fun and sheer excitement! I was wondering how she will view the world... then I got to taking photos from a child's perspective. This is how I imagine she will see her first Christmas trees. I think that maybe I'll have to have her a special pint sized tree just her size with decorations that can be played with. Oh what fun I'm going to have with my grandchild, what a true blessing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi Darlene!
ReplyDeleteWhat a good point of view! I can remember wen we kids used to spend all parties close to ground and under the table. :-)
Happy you! Next year will be lot of fun for both of you. :-)
I agree - what a great view. We forget that we as big humans see the world differently from the little humans. Is this your first grandchild Darlene? How exciting.
ReplyDeleteYes Davine, this will be my first grandchild! I am so excited to see her, to hold and love her and to be her gramma and of course do gramma things with her!
ReplyDeleteLuize, it's good to see you back here. I was wondering where you have been, then with Christmas just around the corner I imagine that you must be quite busy!
A very Merry Christmas ladies, all the best to both of you in the New Year!
Interesting idea, I never would have thought of that! Gosh the tree looks huge from this angle!
ReplyDeleteNeat idea for a post Mom :)
ReplyDeleteThanks Shayne, the tree did look huge from this angle, now imagine being a foot high and looking up at it! lol
ReplyDelete