Perspective

Perspective
Why I love photography

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Snowboarding

As I was shopping with Cheryl we found one heck of a good deal on a snowboard package. I know that Cheryl likes to snowboard and although it looks like fun I think that I'll stick to it being a spectator sport. I like my bones as they are and I know that I'd find a way to hurt myself if I strapped something like this on my feet! 

I think that lessons are in order for Cheryl next, she's tried to snowboard a few times but I'd feel safer if she had the lessons. I know that she's much braver than I am, then again she's a few years younger!

2 comments:

  1. Lots of kids are getting into snowboarding. To me it seems so dangerous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It seems the same way to me as well Sandy, mind you at 14 nothing seemed too dangerous and if something broke (like a bone) it mended much quicker than these bones of mine would today! lol

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing feedback, comments are welcome and I'll respond when time permits.