Perspective

Perspective
Why I love photography

Friday, December 11, 2009

Christmas Shopping

Tonight I went out with Cheryl to help her pick out her Christmas gifts. I have my shopping done already, well one last thing to pick up yet, but tonight I got to looking at other things. Needless to say Christmas came early for me, I bought a new flash for my new camera. I'm not sure yet what I'm doing with this camera but why not confuse myself just a wee bit more and add something else to it?  I do have darn near three weeks off over Christmas and now I have a new toy to figure out!

6 comments:

  1. Hang in there, it will end. Hope you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am now thank you Davine, four more sleeps and two tests and freedom! Woohoooo! I can see the light!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You'll be Auntie Julie #2 soon if you keep this up :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL Shayne, I hope one day to get somewhere near as good at taking photos as AJ!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, you are really getting into this. Good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now to learn how to use it Sandy! lol

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing feedback, comments are welcome and I'll respond when time permits.