Today outside of the Student Association office I couldn't help but notice the calendar. I got to thinking that I have only two more weeks from today and the last final for this semester will have been written. Then I further thought, I'm not ready for this... so for the next two weeks it's going to be focus time, study my butt off, say my prayers, keep my fingers crossed and make damn sure I pass these exams. No pressure... ya ok, just that my mark in psychology will highly influence my entrance into university, but no pressure!
Through a Project 365 challenge I started taking a photo a day quite some time ago and posting it on this blog, I started to see the world differently and wanted to see if I could capture what I was seeing. Then life got busy and I put the camera and blog aside and today I take my Canon with me from time to time, and now that I think of it I miss taking photos on a regular basis. Glad to be back, it won't always be the DSLR shots, but nonetheless, here I go again!
Perspective
Why I love photography
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Don't panic Darlene - just keep breathing and take it one day at a time. You will succeed.
ReplyDeleteOnly a few more weeks of pressure, I am sure that you are going to do great.
ReplyDeleteMaybe if I can continue to breathe! lol
ReplyDeleteThanks to both of you for your votes of confidence! I did find out today that I am going into one of my finals with a 90.6 average, I'm pumped about that final now! :-)
Wow way to go, that is an awesome average!
ReplyDeleteThanks Shayne, I guess not having much of a life while in school is paying off! Now to write a strong final!
ReplyDelete