Perspective

Perspective
Why I love photography

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas!

Today we celebrated our family Christmas, my children, Herb and myself that is. I couldn't decide on just one photo, it's one of those times in life where rules must be broken! This photo is of my middle son Derek, we had quite the feast before we exchanged gifts.

This is my beautiful daughter Michelle, I think that it is fair to say that we all felt as contented as she looks after our feast.
 



We all relaxed for a bit after our meal and enjoyed one anothers company. We then exchanged gifts. 







This is my oldest son Shayne. Shayne has always been an Oilers fan from as far back as I can remember, he even has an entire room in his home in which he keeps his Oilers memorabilia.  I think that this photo of Shayne shows his true passion for the Edmonton Oilers.
 


So here it is, a glimpse through photos of our Christmas. It would be nice to be able to include the love I felt in my home, the warmth and the laughter, seeings that I can't I will wish you all a very Merry Christmas and my hope for each of you is that you are surrounded by the love I was. 

6 comments:

  1. Ohhh thanks for sharing your special family, they all look so content.

    Shayne looks like he found a piece of heaven... lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is such a pleasure to share my special moments in my day with others, I have decided to continue on with my Project 365 for another year and see what happens next. I have come to love ending my day with a photo and a bit of reflection, I'm sure that I would feel I was missing something if I stopped now... and here I wondered if I could do a whole year of a photo a day! :-)

    Wishing you and your loved ones a healthy and prosperous New Year A'isha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was a great day, thanks for everything!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your welcome Sandy and thank you both as well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We had a wonderful time, thanks again for the great gifts, food and company!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are most welcome Shayne, thank you for the pleasure of your company. I love our get togethers, there's always so much laughter and it's always fantastic seeing all of my children at once.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing feedback, comments are welcome and I'll respond when time permits.