Today even the pets got to see Santa at Bonniedoon Mall. I walked into the mall and saw a long line up of proud pet owners patiently waiting to have their pets pose with Santa. I immediately thought that it was not a wise thing to do, then I seen the looks in the peoples faces, the pets playing with one another and I thought if I had a dog I'd be right in there as well. So who am I to judge others? Nobody, that's who.Today I learned a valuable lesson from pet owners and their puppies, I am judgmental which makes me 100% human. I believe that we are all judgmental to a degree, it is what we choose to do with our judgments is what makes the difference.
(the devil is sitting on my shoulder)
ReplyDeleteThe thing to do is to "adopt" two or three big, junkyard pitbulls from the animal shelter and simply turn them loose in the other end of the mall.
(the devil likes the idea - the angel on the other shoulder is chastising me)
and the fun side of me says this would be hilarious!
ReplyDeleteThat photo is pretty cute - my tiny dog Zoe would probably bite Santa.
ReplyDeleteI could not imagine taking Tucker to one of these things. It would be cute, but he would not sit still long enough to take a picture!
ReplyDeleteLOL Davine, I don't think that Santa would appreciate that but it would be funny.
ReplyDeleteSandy I was thinking the same thing about Tucker, he'd have a blast though!
I'd be scared he'd bite the other dogs and get bitten himself. He plays well with people, but not very well with dogs.
ReplyDelete