Through a Project 365 challenge I started taking a photo a day quite some time ago and posting it on this blog, I started to see the world differently and wanted to see if I could capture what I was seeing. Then life got busy and I put the camera and blog aside and today I take my Canon with me from time to time, and now that I think of it I miss taking photos on a regular basis. Glad to be back, it won't always be the DSLR shots, but nonetheless, here I go again!
where they take camels from?:)
ReplyDeleteOla I spotted one camel in town, too bad I didn't have a camera with me! I guess they're here somewhere, I've only seen herds of donkeys so far though.
DeleteHi Darlin, Alice Springs is a lot greener than I thought.
ReplyDeleteOla, there are wild Camels in Australia, brought in by some ranchers in the outback. The wild ones are the ones that ran away.
Horst there's been an unbelievable amount of rainfall last week, everything comes to life when they get that much water. Where I'm at currently is semi-arid. I'm glad and relieved, I thought I was coming to desert, desert...hot, dry and freezing at night. I'm close to it, but the rain cooled it off some.
DeleteHaha! That's such an amazing sign, I love it so much. (:
ReplyDeleteLooks absolutely gorgeous out there!
Saz I laughed as well, we had to pull over so I could get this shot! Alice Springs is stunning, if you ever get the opportunity to visit come see the Gap's and surrounding lands, it's really amazing!
DeleteMy curiosity is the same as Horst's. It's rather green. I expected desert.
ReplyDeleteRed so did I. As I mentioned to Horst, the amount of rain they've had was astronomical, hence the road closures, in turn everything came to life and turned to a beautiful green. They days aren't quite as hot as they are in the early summer, even though they're still quite warm if you ask me. The evenings are cool as well.
DeleteWong it was a definite photo moment!
ReplyDelete