Perspective

Perspective
Why I love photography

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Dreams


Today's photo reminds me of dreams, dreams which can come true. I never imagined I'd be where I'm at in life today; spotting these bright yellow flowers brings my heart joy, my soul peace, and my imagination to continue to dream of things to come.


One of my life philosophies... if you can dream it, you can do it!

12 comments:

  1. I believe you are absolutely spot on! It's truly as if there is a will it will be....you just have to see it, dream it, and it can be. He who sits around waiting for dreams to arrive pretty much sits empty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Karen I believe the older i'm getting, the more life experiences, my perspectives are changing. No more sitting around for me! Have a wonderful weekend!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Ola you can be, take any negative and find the positive in it, that's what I try to do... not that it always works but I'm getting better at it.

      Have a wonderful weekend!

      Delete
  3. I like your adage about dreaming and accomplishing. I think people who accomplish great things when they are older have a much deeper appreciation of what they've done. Read in the paper today about a 79 year old at Kelowna who is entering law.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 79 and entering law... now that is commendable. I agree that the older some of us get the deeper the appreciation. 6 years ago I wouldn't have believed for a moment I could be doing what I am, slowly the dream transpired and here I am 6 years later inches away from the dream. Like in the movie Field of Dreams... if you build it, they will come. If I can dream it, I can be it. Have a wonderful weekend Red! Cheers.

      Delete
  4. upbeat flowers, upbeat philosophy! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Thenne, I have the scars which have taught me what life is really about! ;-) I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

      Delete
  5. I wish you that all your dreams can come true.
    Kisses and a big hug from Italy.
    Erika

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Erika and the same to you! Hugs from Australia! Enjoy your weekend!

      Delete
  6. A great philosophy. I'm glad it has come true for you. Many of mine have come true as well but I wonder about future dreams as I get older. Enjoy, enjoy and enjoy and keep it in your memories forever. Lovely sunny flowers.Has it been raining out there too, we have had heaps.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Diane, thank you. I've come to realize that life is way to short not to enjoy it, sure there's things I don't really want to do, but if the dream is to come true it's really small sacrifices. It's all a part of life and self-fulfillment I believe.

      I hope the rain lets up for you this weekend and you get to enjoy some of this wonderful sunshine that's out here today.

      Cheers.

      Delete

I love hearing feedback, comments are welcome and I'll respond when time permits.