Perspective

Perspective
Why I love photography

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

It's a Bug's Life


The wasps (or bees of some type) here are HUGE, I sure wouldn't want to be bitten by one of these, they'd leave a gaping hole, not just a wee welt!


Then there's the dragonflies, they're so colorful, but hard to photograph; they don't sit still for too long. This one just landed and was getting ready for take off it appeared.


... a meeting of the minds.


Yup, depending on one's perspective... it can be a bug's life.

11 comments:

  1. Once I have photographed a dragonfly..
    It was easy to capture!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Monika that's fantastic it sat still long enough for you to capture it, this one made me work! Cheers.

      Delete
  2. Thanks for showing us some of the most striking of the critters down under.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem Red; there's some wild horses I still want to capture and I'm sure thousands of other critters, but as I see them and if I'm fortunate enough to capture them then I'll post. Cheers.

      Delete
    2. Australia seems to have all kinds of critters they've abandoned...camels, rabbits...

      Delete
  3. Oh my they are almost the size of birds! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Karen they are almost the size of a small bird, thankfully I don't see a whole lot of the bees and I haven't been in the way of one... I intend to keep it this way! lol Cheers.

      Delete
  4. Thanks lot for this useful article, nice post

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there Busana, welcome to my blog. I'm glad you found this info useful, if you're ever in central Australia now you'll know what to look out for! Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my lord, I HATED the bees, wasps and hornets out there! They were so nasty!! We used to have hornets constantly swarming us whilst we were swimming in our own pool!

    Some great shots though.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing feedback, comments are welcome and I'll respond when time permits.