Perspective

Perspective
Why I love photography

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Sunset Sunday


Where did the weekend slip away? Here we are back at Sunday once again... at this rate I'll be heading back to Adelaide in no time at all! My practicum hours are half done, this is a good thing. I'm nearly caught up on my homework... another good thing and I've climbed a rather large hill this weekend. Exercice... check.

So with it being Sunday night I'm posting a sunset which is inspired by Scott. Now Scott is phenomeal, he has posted his 104th Sunset Sunday photo, why not wonder on over and check out his post for this week, a photo which will not disappoint!  Wait a second, maybe don't go there, my photos are pale in comparision! lol  Just kidding.
Without further ado, here is my contribution to Sunset Sunday.


May all your days be rich, your lives be blessed and your Sunday's filled with beautiful sunsets.



26 comments:

  1. Thanks for joining in on Sunset Sunday Darlin.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No worries Scott, I love sunrises and sunsets ... keep them coming please! You are a true inspiration Scott. Enjoy your time away and collect those sunset shots to post upon your return. :-)

      Delete
  2. I love the idea of Sunset Sunday, I may have to do a few of those (Our Sunday is just beginning, so I may even get to one today!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Joyce please do join in, it's a beautiful way to end my day watching and capturing the sunset when I can see one. Cheers.

      Delete
  3. Beautiful! Now I am off to visit this Scott of yours!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Linda, I'm sure you won't be disappointed at all.

      Delete
  4. Wow what a view. Turning into a regular adventurer mom! Reminds me if something you'd see in an Indiana Jones movie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Note to self, watch an Indiana Jones movie when I get home! lol I've ever only seen bits and pieces when you used to watch them, never an entire movie though. And an adventure it sure is, I never know from one day to the next what to expect so I'm starting to love the unexpected. I'm going to have to reculturalize myself when I get home, home where we have clocks, agendas, daytimers, and all that fun stuff. Have a fantastic week, it was so awesome chatting yesterday and seeing Elyssa... she sure is growing! Thank God for Skype like you said, she might forget who her Grammy was if she didn't get to see me every now and again. ttyl

      Delete
  5. Pale in comparison? No way, this is a stunning sunset...although it's not Sunday night here yet...it's just noon time! I will check out his blog, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Karen, I'll venture over to see if you captured a sunset last night... or wait a second, when did you post this? I'm soooo confused with the time difference! lol Cheers, have a wonderful week!

      Delete
  6. Interesting how bloggers tag a day for a special post. I had never heard of sunset Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Red I try not to attach to one day for any certain purpose but when I spied Scott's Sunday Sunset posts and having the passion I do for sunsets I figured why not join in and post on one specific day. I don't have to take the photo on that day, I can post any sunset I've ever captured. This one here was taken within the last few weeks, I forget the exact date, but I love how it came out. If I have no sunset to post, no worries, my blog post will be on my 'regular' carrying on. Have a wonderful week!

      Delete
  7. Beautiful sunset. Reminds me of some of the glorious sunsets back in Charlotte.

    Have a good week!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ramakant I'm glad this photo brought back some fantastic memories for you, I love when I see photos and the memories come alive! Cheers, and a good week to you as well.

      Delete
  8. So beautiful.
    It is the spring here, +4 at last and snow is melting. So, at last we are joining the club!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Irina, that's fantastic spring has arrived, soon your world will be full of color again and the beautiful flowers will blossom.

      Delete
  9. oh my .. This is fantastic. Thanks for taking me to the Land so far away.
    Hope all is going well and your not home sick. We did get a dusting of snow. You may have heard.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lisa thank you and I do get waves of homesickness, it comes and goes and I guess it depends on what I'm doing or who I'm with that makes me miss home. Currently I'm working with a lady at the Daycare here, it's not a daycare per se, but it's an interactive program with caregivers and tots and the wee ones trigger off the emotions of missing my precious granddaughter. The time however is going fast, I'm not quite sure how this is happening, but it's just zooming by so in no time at all I'll be headed for home. I'm at the halfway mark already!

      Delete
  10. This is a gorgeous sunset Darlin. It's so lovely, I love all the orange and yellow in it. (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks you Saz. However, I can only take the credit for the shot! lol Have a wonderful week!

      Delete
  11. Beautiful Beautiful...we still have about 2 hours before our southern AZ sunset...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Flora are you capturing lots of sunset shots? I hope so, I'd love to see an AZ sunset. Cheers.

      Delete
  12. love the gold against the darks in your photo...beautiful! almost caught up on homework and climbed a big hill...excellent!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Theanne, it was a productive weekend... I even amazed myself! lol

    Have a wonderful week! Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi there - great sunset!

    Have you been able to see any night skies yet? With so little light all the stars you don’t normally see come out - it was just wonderful when I was in central Australia

    SM

    ReplyDelete
  15. Stewart that I have, it's amazing to see so many stars in the sky, I've even learned how to figure out which way is south from the stars... pretty good eh? ;-)

    Cheers.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing feedback, comments are welcome and I'll respond when time permits.