Through a Project 365 challenge I started taking a photo a day quite some time ago and posting it on this blog, I started to see the world differently and wanted to see if I could capture what I was seeing. Then life got busy and I put the camera and blog aside and today I take my Canon with me from time to time, and now that I think of it I miss taking photos on a regular basis. Glad to be back, it won't always be the DSLR shots, but nonetheless, here I go again!
Perspective
Why I love photography


Darlene, amazing photos! I feel the wind of freedom and speed looking at these beautiful animals!
ReplyDeleteAbout Mr. Colin: you look great together!
Thank you for the nice compliment Irina, it was amazing seeing these amazing creatures, they are so beautiful, so graceful and so free. As for Mr. Colin, he is a friend, nothing more and nothing less. Cheers.
DeleteGreat photos, indeed!! WILD horses!!?!! I would have been a bit scared!
ReplyDeleteLinda thank you and the closer I would get to these horses, the more distance they would put between myself and them. No worries! :-)
DeleteGood morning Darlin! I just watched a news clip (you may watch this station over there too) a funny story about a (ghost? maybe) at a local grocery store, perhaps ones you have been in. Or should check it out! Let me know if you've seen this or know about it. Kind of funny, this news team, or daily show or who ever they are would be cool to watch everyday! Take care, Karen
ReplyDeletehttp://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/03/23/sweet-toothed-ghost-haunts-supermarket_n_1370889.html
Thanks Karen, I'll have to come back to this link, to download anything eats up to much of my precious data out here. I came out with 8GB, in this past month with NO downloads I've used just over half of that so I have to be careful what I do. I sure miss the freedom of unlimited internet like we have back home! Cheers.
DeleteWell the upside is you have so many other fascinating things...you can download all you want when you get back home!
DeleteKaren I'm trying to decide which photos I want to blow up and frame, it's going to be some tough choices to make. I read the article, that's interesting, funny, but interesting.
DeleteOh, wow, those are beautiful! Fantastic shots! The scenery is gorgeous, too.
ReplyDeleteThanks Brian, it's quite the photo opp to be able to shoot photos of wild horses, mind you all the 'new' things I've never seen in my life are amazing photo ops! Have a great week.
DeleteSo HAPPY to know there are still horses in the world that can run free in the wild! I don't believe there are any more in the US...maybe out west or on reservations! I'll have to check! Love horses love them running wild and free...great photos! (with no drama...but then that's pretty dramatic ;-)
ReplyDeleteTheanne there's so much to see here, it's totally amazing. Mind you after a month of being out in the desert I've about had enough, one more week and I'm outta here! If you find out any info please keep us posted, I'm curious if there are wild horses in the States. Cheers.
DeleteAwesome photos of these beautiful horses and they really look healthy.
ReplyDeleteHorst thank you and all the horses looked healthy. I'm going to take a wild guess and say that the heavy rains helped with the food sources for these amazing creatures. Have a great week!
DeleteStunning photos and what a wonderful experience
ReplyDeleteThank you Beverly, when I was setting out to see this amazing country I never imagined in my wildest dreams to see even a fraction of what I've had the opportunity to see. This is definitely a once in a lifetime opportunity. Have a wonderful week!
DeletePretty cool to get that close to wild horses when you just have to go for a walk. Cool photos by the way.
ReplyDeleteRed it's amazing what I see when I go out for walks, these horses I'd heard about and I really wanted to capture a few shots of them, now I have so I'll have to set a new goal of what I'd like to shoot.
DeleteThanks for your kind words, have a wonderful week!
they are so pretty!
ReplyDeleteLife and travelling
Cooking
Ola to see these horses out in the wild was breathtaking!
DeleteHi there - I heard about the earthquake - bag slap in the middle of Australia is one of the last places I'd expect one to happen.
ReplyDeleteNice horses I have to say!
The seasons thing still trips me up - even after the best part of 20 years. The fact that Easter is in Autumn gets me most times!
Cheers - Stewart M
Stewart it sure was a freaky moment in time, one that I won't forget real soon. The seasons are so different, I can't even imagine Christmas here, that one would really trip me up. Easter I'm not even thinking of the season, I'm thinking of the time of year, no snow here and generally no snow at home... mind you it's not 30 degrees ever at Easter back home! lol Have a great week!
DeleteHow beautiful. <3
ReplyDeleteThey sure are Saz!
Delete