Perspective

Perspective
Why I love photography

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Calm Down Already

I was out running errands and shopping today and the malls, as usual, 
are all geared up for the Christmas season. The decorations are out...



Giant trees are up and decorated...

And this is how I felt...

('borrowed' from facebook)
With all that's been going on, our precious little Iron Man getting so ill
and needing heart surgery, it's tough to get in the spirit of Christmas
just yet. However, Austin continues to improve, he's a trooper and such
a sweet, precious child. Even though he's so ill he still minds his manners
with the nurses and doctors. The breathing tube has been removed 
and he continues to grow stronger. Thank you all for your support and prayers.

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Horst Austin is out of ICU and now on the children's ward! What a miracle, it's only been 5 days since surgery!

      Delete
  2. good news!
    Here all the decorations are also on place;) to early still for me to think about it:)
    Blog about life and travelling
    Blog about cooking

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ola it most certainly is, thank you!

      And maybe the first week in December I'll think about decorating, not quite yet though.

      Have a wonderful weekend!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Yes Wong, they start it way too early here!

      Delete
  4. So good to hear that he's getting stronger.. <3

    And yes, I'm all ready for Christmas, but haven't thought about decorations or anything yet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Saz, he is getting stronger but is he ever tired. I sure hope our little man gets some solid sleep in tonight.

      I think this week sometime I'll start with my decorating if all goes as planned. Have fun with yours!

      Delete

I love hearing feedback, comments are welcome and I'll respond when time permits.