I have no idea what happened to my post for tonight, I just spent about 15 minutes drafting it and poof, it's disappeared. Oh well such is life, now you get the short and sweet version, sort of. :-)
My son had a brilliant idea about a week ago, he suggested that those of us
who could, come to Canmore for a few nights, take a trip and drive back to
Calgary on Tuesday for my convocation. I was in for that in a heartbeat;
my daughter, my oldest son, Sandy his wife and my sweetheart
Elyssa are all here in the mountains for a few nights. I didn't get out
with my Canon today to take photos, however I did capture a few shots on
my phone on the way in to Canmore.
I love the mountains and the fresh mountain air, even if it's on
the cool side, hopefully tomorrow I'll get out and about with my
Canon, if it's not too cold that is.
We rented a two bedroom condo and it's stunning, it really
is home away from home... and then some!
And this precious smile speaks volumes, I think we all feel this way!
I can feel a wonderful long weekend coming on! Today has already been an
amazing day and tomorrow, well I'm not too sure what it's going to bring,
I just know whatever it is I'll love it, after all we're in the mountains!




winter has arrived!
ReplyDeleteBlog about life and travelling
Blog about cooking
It sure has and there's nothing I can do about it now besides dress in layers! lol I hope you had a great weekend Ola.
DeleteNice landscapes Darlin. I'd like to visit your Canada one day. A big kiss to your very beautiful niece. A big hug to you.
ReplyDeleteErika
╬═♥╬
╬♥═╬
╬♥═╬
╬♥═╬
╬═♥╬
╬♥═╬
╬♥═╬
╬♥═╬
╬♥═╬
Erika there's so much to see on Canada, it's a huge country and each province offers a lot of beautiful landscape. I'm close to British Columbia right now, and it's a stunning province, the mountains are so beautiful!
DeleteAll the family together, including your sweetheart, e?
ReplyDeleteMonika only my middle son is missing, he had to work and is kind enough to look after my Abbie, hopefully he's going to be in Calgary for my convocation on Tuesday!
DeleteCheers.
Awesome shots. It doesn't look like much snow on the mountains but when you get up there there's an incredible amount of snow.
ReplyDeleteHave a great weekend.
Red not only that the wind tonight was so strong if I would have had skates on it wouldn't have taken any effort to glide along!
DeleteHave a great week!
beautiful shots
ReplyDelete