Perspective

Perspective
Why I love photography

Friday, November 23, 2012

Lenny's Detailing

Today I took my car in for detailing to a place I've never been to before 
and was I ever impressed. I arrived at 8:50am and was pulling in as 
the owner Lenny called me, we were chatting and I told him I was
 right outside, how about I come in and we continue our conversation,
 so that we did. Lenny is personable, friendly and offered 
me a ride home, I graciously accepted. 

When my car was close to being done Lenny texted me to see if I'd 
like a ride to come and pick up my car, now how many business owners 
do you know who'll give you that kind of service? My son was 
already on the way though so I thanked him and declined the ride. 
I was so impressed with the service I had to take down a dozen 
chocolate chip cookies I made yesterday! :-) 

I arrived a bit early so in I went and I sat and watched a bit of a 
documentary with Lenny, we chatted and he made me a 
delicious cup of tea. When I seen the work which was done to 
my car I was extremely impressed! 

My car looked like a new car, it was that clean! 


 I'm totally wowed!


I can tell you without a doubt that I will return to Lenny's Detailing; this 
has to be the best service I've ever received, that and my car was 
impeccably clean. I drove away one happy customer; finally
a big city company with a small town attitude!




8 comments:

  1. Personal attention by owner difficult to come by these days !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sure is Wong, this is why I believe in a shout out for those who do a good job!

      Delete
  2. This is great to hear as I had exactly the opposite experience. My car had the back window and trunk smashed. I really wanted it cleaned because of the glass . When I got it back it was horrible. It had to be redone.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Red I'm sorry to hear that, unfortunately some places, too many, don't take pride in their work, very unlike this wonderful experience I had. I took my car to Bubbles once and learned my expensive lesson with them!

      Delete
  3. Service like that is SO rare!! I'm always openly and pathetically thankful when it happens - because I want to encourage them to do it again!!

    Thinking of your family & Austin too. Hope all is well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Red I feel the same way, when service is this good it almost seems to good to be true... but I have pictures and a squeaky clean car to assure myself! lol

      Austin is out of ICU, he's still a sick wee fella, but he's improved, and continues to, in leaps and bounds. Thank you Red.

      I hope you have a wonderful week! Cheer.

      Delete
  4. Blimey, that looks absolutely amazing! Sounds like a lovely business man too. (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Saz the gentleman who owns this business is a wonderful business man, he obviously has the customers best interest in mind, very rare to find a business like this these days.

      Have a wonderful week!

      Delete

I love hearing feedback, comments are welcome and I'll respond when time permits.