Last week I ordered some new business cards, return address labels, my Christmas cards and a calendar as a Christmas gift, I ordered these from a vistaprint.ca Not only was the service fantastic, I'm extremely pleased with the printing.
This is one page from the calendar...
... since I was having trouble deciding which month
to post here's one more...
This is the perfect gift for someone who has everything
and if you plan your calendar right then they won't forget your birthday.
If you note the cake on the 26th of this month, yup that's my
birthday and not so subtle reminder! ;-)


A calendar is a WONDERFUL idea! I'm sure each of the pictures is fantastic.
ReplyDeleteThank you Kathy, the price is so right on this idea that I'm tempted to order more, but I'll contain myself! lol
DeleteHey , method in your madness! What a fun gift!
ReplyDeleteRed sometimes there is! ;-)
DeleteWow- that wheel is incredible. Thanks for the song too, now I might just have to dig out my Allie McBeal CD'S! Enjoy your day........creating and creating some more!
ReplyDeleteKaren I also love Allie McBeal, it seems we have a lot in common. I bet we could have some fun times together! Who knows, maybe one day we will meet, it's a small world after all.
DeleteI have to really get creating here after this weekend, I want to get an album put together and ordered for one of Elyssa's Christmas gift and the place I order from hopefully will get it here on time! I love doing this sort of thing though so once I get going with it I can probably spend two solid days at it and get it ordered...at least that's what I'm hoping for!
Have a great rest of the week!
Hmmm I was thinking of getting hubby one of these for Christmas.... thanks for the reminder!!
ReplyDeleteYour welcome Bev, if you check out vistaprint I'm extremely satisfied with their work! The price was extremely reasonable as well.
DeleteEnjoy your week!
C'est magnifique!A very useful gift. Tu parles français Darlin? Je sais qu'au Canada on parle cette langue.
ReplyDeleteje t'embrasse.
Erika
╬═♥╬
╬♥═╬
╬♥═╬
╬♥═╬
╬═♥╬
╬♥═╬
╬♥═╬
╬♥═╬
╬♥═╬
Erika if you're asking if I speak French, no I don't. I'm from Western Canada where our main language is English; it's in Quebec where French is the predominant language.
DeleteThe calendar, I think it's an ideal little gift for someone who has everything already, actually he has two or three of everything already! lol
Have a great week! Cheers and hugs from Canada.