Perspective

Perspective
Why I love photography

Thursday, November 14, 2013

Almost done!

I'm almost done my Christmas shopping, today one of Elyssa's gifts 
was delivered to my front door and now I'm excited to play with it! 


I only buy two gifts for Christmas, well a few more but no
matter how many I purchase for my granddaughter, it only
counts as one. :-)   In my family we draw a name, set a
 spending limit and this takes the hassle out of Christmas buying.
Doing this also frees me up to get into a bit more trouble! :-) 

15 comments:

  1. You've almost finished your Christmas shopping, (and I've barely started!) You'll get to avoid all the crowded stores and crabby people.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kathy, we keep it simple and there's hardly any shopping to do which I love.

      Have a wonderful weekend!

      Delete
  2. Very nice idea, as it sure does begin to be a bit of a struggle, as our family keeps growing. The Leap Frog series is always one of the best gifts ever!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Karen I'm so glad to hear this, the leap pad isn't so durable. Elyssa has had two of them and she's not rough with her toys, but once it dropped and that was it for that one, it was replaced and I'm not exactly sure what happened but it too isn't working now. I hope this stands up to the test of time!

      Have a wonderful weekend!

      Delete
  3. Nice present!
    Hi Darlin. Just dropping by to say hello!
    I miss being here.

    xo

    Regina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Regina, is it ever fantastic to hear from you again! Hope all is well for you! I miss you being here as well, I haven't been able to visit as many of my blogger friends I'd like to but I'll try to make it over and see what you've been up to sometime soon! These studies I tell ya!

      Cheers!

      Delete
  4. die heb je vast binnen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Het gaat allemaal samen! Een prachtig weekend.

      Delete
  5. I love Christmas very much. I have bought only a gift for my little grandson. Bye bye dear Darlin!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Erika how old is your grandson? Grandchildren are the best!

      Have a wonderful weekend, hugs from chilly Canada. :-)

      Delete
  6. Get outa town! Done my Christmas shopping! Okay you get points for being organized. the way you say Christmas shopping reminds me that Christmas is coming up soon. I have to get my lights up one of these days.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have a good week end. I think you might have to shovel snow. I've shoveled twice today.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Red it started coming down tonight, it rained quite a bit today which is kind of scary for tomorrows drive. And as for Christmas I don't buy many gifts, it's the cooking and baking I do tons of! It would be a fantastic idea to do lights before we fall into the deep freeze.. speaking of which I'd best get mine up as well. Thanks for the reminder!

      Have a wonderful weekend Red!

      Delete
  8. You are soooooo organized. I havent even started. Last year I did get this for one of mine but they took it back. . Have a wonderful Sunday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lisa, was there any reason in particular they took this back? I hope I didn't get something that isn't very good.

      It's awesome to hear from you again, hope all is well in your world!

      Delete

I love hearing feedback, comments are welcome and I'll respond when time permits.