Murphy's Law - if you're running late expect a train to hold you up
While waiting for the train to pass I'll admit at first it
frustrated me, running late and all, but then I thought...
wait a second, this is totally out of my control, I'll
get to the meeting when I get there. I turned up the music,
entertained myself with my phone and had a great time.
Truth be told I felt like getting out of my car and dancing.
The only regret I have is not getting out of my car, I could
be on to something here, instead of getting upset, do a
train dance. I'll have to add Peace Train to my selection
of songs, dance to Cat Stevens.

Serenity first.
ReplyDeleteYou betcha LL, I'll raise my glass to that!
DeleteHave a wonderful day, back to writing in a wee bit here, I just might have this outline done, now to fill in the big huge blanks! lol
let it go. that's the way. :)
ReplyDeleteTex the only way to fly! :-)
DeleteEnjoy your day!
heel goed opgelost ,klasse.
ReplyDeleteDank u wel, geen zin om boos over iets wat uit mijn handen. Geniet van je weekend!
DeleteCat Stevens is cool.
ReplyDeleteHappy Thanksgiving !
Thank you Munir, we had our Thanksgiving last month, the States celebrates theirs on a different date than we do in Canada, but thank you just the same. As far as I'm concerned every day should be a day of giving Thanks! Have a wonderful weekend!
DeleteWe don't have any crossings in town or close to town. Edmonton and Calgary have all kinds of level crossings to tie traffic up.
ReplyDeleteCat Stevens is one of my favorites.
Hey , do listen to the Road Home on CKUA at 9:00 pm? He plays awesome music.
Red I'll have to tune in one of these mornings when I can just kick back and listen or turn it on while I'm cleaning up this mess from writing. Soon this will be done and I can resume life! The lit review is due on Sunday by midnight, I'm over half way there and tomorrow I won't have time to write so the pressure will be on but bring it on, that's when I do my best writing! Have yourself a fantastic weekend!
DeleteWell done. Cat Stevens is the right artist for this one ;-)
ReplyDeleteI hope you'll have a great weekend!
dzjiedzjee.blogspot.com
Thank you Gert, it's going to be a crazy making hectic weekend but I shall have tons of fun with it! And wishing you a phenomenal weekend as well! :-)
DeleteThat would create a diversion if you got out and danced. Go for it next time.
ReplyDeleteDiane I'll do that and take selfies while I'm dancing to share here! lol
DeleteEnjoy what's left of your weekend! Cheers.
Thats exactly the right attitude to have Darlene and I love that song too.
ReplyDeleteDavine my newest philosophy in life is simple, it's Rock On! ;-) Cheers.
DeletePeace train--I love Cat Stevens! Here in Portland it is more likely to be a bridge up that causes the delay. A river goes right through the middle of the city with a number of drawbridges across it. Same idea as the train. Peace bridge?! Maybe doesn't work in the song--ha!
ReplyDeleteJust stopping by to say hi. As you know, I'm going to leave blog world for awhile, so I wanted to be sure to let you know how much I've enjoyed your blog these last few years. Your story has entertained and inspired--a great combination. Best wishes to you, my friend.
Galen you're going to be missed, your inspiring blog I'm sure I'll revisit from time to time, especially when I need words which encourage me. Thanks so much for stopping by, I know it's not goodbye, it's see ya later. Take good care... do what you enjoy and enjoy what you do. :-) If you take note of my response to Davine just above your comment here, Rock On my friend, Rock On! ;-)
DeleteThat's just it. When "Murphy" strikes the only way to go is to look at it sideways. It's all about perspective. Hi darlin, it's been awhile. I'm still in Texas but I poke my head in occasionally.
ReplyDeleteHey girlfriend, fantastically awesome hearing from you again! What a wonderful surprise to hear from you! I was looking every which way today, it was a day like no other, well once or twice but what a challenging day... I had a lit review due by midnight, it's in and only about an hour late and WHEW Thank goodness that's done, I just hope it's done right! lol Right about now it's a whatever thing, just pass the damn thing and rock on! :-) I'm finally going to have some free time now, a wee bit of it so I'll be back in action here as well too, hope to connect again in the near future. Cheers!
DeleteThat's a great thought. We have to learn to live with the things that happen and make the best of it ;-)
ReplyDeleteI hope that you'll have a great week!
http://dzjiedzjee.blogspot.com
Thank you Gert, and yes, the lemons into lemonade thingy.... you betcha! Life's way too short to spend it being angry or upset all the time. When I'm older I don't want people saying "What a miserable little old lady", I want them to say "What in the heck is she up to now?" As I dance my way into sheer bliss. This week, you bet it's going to be phenomenal, I'm done with school for a while now and so looking forward to this break! I hope you also have a fantastic week. Cheers.
DeleteMake Money Online is very easy now, In Internet system we have now best earning system without any work, Just Invest some Money into your Business and Make Perfect Life time Earnings with this Business.
ReplyDeleteJoin Now for Make Perfect Business and Earn Money online from home.
www.hotfxearnings.com
Latest cars and vehicles, Latest Mazda Models, Racing Cars, International Sport Cars, Concept Cars, PS-Pod, Strange Vehicles, Nissan, Royce Corniche, Ford Concept Cars, Strange Vehicles, Mercedes and More Sport Cars and Vehicles with Pictures and Info
ReplyDeleteWorldLatestVehicles.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteGet Hourly Profit with best business plans ever, Join Now
AllTimeProfit.com
Online Corner is the best Platform to earn money online from internet, Just Join Now and start earnings
ReplyDeleteOnlineCornerz.com
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteWant to Make Website or Software...? Any Type of Website and Software and Desktop and Web Based Applications.
ReplyDeleteWant to Make Now, Just Contact us at Skype
Skype : Jobz.Corner