Today I spent some quality time with my sisters, and what fun it
was to get together again. We went out for a 3 hour lunch and
made a pact to get together again real soon, I'm glad we're
reconnecting, this makes my heart dance!
I'm blessed to have these two amazing ladies in my life,
there's nothing like sisters!
"A sister is a gift to the heart,
a friend to the spirit,
a golden thread to the meaning of life."
~ Isadora James

Now there's trouble...
ReplyDeleteLL don't tell anyone but I'm about the biggest of trouble out of the three of us! lol
DeleteHave a wonderful day!
I have only one sister, lucky you!
ReplyDeleteOla I am blessed. :-)
DeleteEnjoy your day!
sister time is the best time. truly.
ReplyDeleteTex it sure is!
DeleteHave a fantastic day!
Lucky you!
ReplyDeleteThanks Karen. ;-)
DeleteHave a wonderful day!
daar moet je heerlijk van genieten.
ReplyDeleteFamilie tijd is erg kostbaar voor mij, ik hou het samenzijn en de bezoeken aan die I love.
DeleteYou are a good group of three sisters. Kisses!!!
ReplyDeleteThank you Erika, there's no love like sister love! :-)
DeleteNice. I just love family time.
ReplyDeleteThere's nothing quite like it Lilith, I'm blessed to have my two sisters near, the furthest one of my sisters lives is about an hour away from me so it's not too far to travel thankfully.
DeleteHave a wonderful week!
You look like you're having fun. It's difficult to get together when you're adults as we move away and have our own life. Make sure you do get together more often.
ReplyDeleteRed we're aiming to do just this, hopefully it'll be a monthly get together. I'd sure enjoy this.
DeleteDear Darlin I live in Italy while the pictures that you love in my blog have been photographed in Holland. I was there on september.
ReplyDeleteThanks for visiiting my blog. A big hug. :))))
Ahhh got ya, thanks for the info.
DeleteCheers and hugs sent your way!
I hope you get to enjoy each other a lot more in the future! :-)
ReplyDeleteMany greetings from the Netherlands,
dzjiedzjee.blogspot.com
Thank you Gert, I hope so as well!
DeleteCheers.... from cold Canada where winter has arrived. brrrrr
I loved getting to meet your sisters through your blog post!! Sisters are wonderful! So happy to hear you are enjoying yours! I was never very close to my sisters while we were growing up but in the last 10 years or so we have all become very good friends!! I do believe SISTERS make the BEST friends!!
ReplyDeleteLinda I couldn't agree more!
DeleteHave a wonderful week!