Perspective

Perspective
Why I love photography

Monday, November 25, 2013

What Next?

Well I know I'm supposed to be writing, I'm trying... really I am BUT
I'd forgotten all about an appointment I'd booked last month. I woke up this
 morning with fine, short eyelashes, that's changed now. The photo on
the left I shot yesterday...the right is the after shot. 


Sometimes the things I do, well it makes me wonder...
what next? 

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. IK plan nooit voor dit soort dingen, gewoon doen en hoop er het beste van. Nooit een saai moment in mijn wereld! Lol

      Delete
  2. I'm lost on this one. However, your eye looks really sore and I hope you recover very soon so you can punish yourself with all the writing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Red my eye wasn't sore at all, it's the flash going off in my eye trying to take a photo of it that made my eye red! lol I've been working on the intro paragraph all day, still not solidified but I think I know where I'm going with this one, once the intro, my map, is done it's smooth sailing... I hope!

      Delete
    2. That's the way to write. Get it in your head before you start.

      Delete
  3. Ah! I read the conversation with Red. I also had no clue. thanks for explaining! ;-)

    Gert Jan
    http://dzjiedzjee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing feedback, comments are welcome and I'll respond when time permits.