Perspective

Perspective
Why I love photography

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Exhaustion

Today was my first final exam. Last night I had problems sleeping and today I felt horrible. I was not well physically, emotionally, nor spiritually, naturally this all affected me mentally. I do not feel that I fared well on this final exam. Not to worry though, I went into this test with a strong mark so I have no fears about passing this class.

After the exam I went to the library and couldn't focus. I then went to a meeting which I knew would help me feel better, and afterward I met up with two dear old friends. I visited for a while then came straight home to bed. I was so exhausted I slept my evening away and now here it is 4:30 am and I'm wide awake. I've been up since midnight, here goes the sleeping pattern! Good thing I will have some time off after a few more exams, I need it!



I just thought of it, I missed the ambassador Christmas party tonight, well last night... shucks! Oh well, such is life and parties are over rated anyways! lol

9 comments:

  1. Have you named your stuffed animals?

    If not, and providing you're not attached to them, you can always use them as voodoo puppets of your professors....I don't know that it will help you pass the test, but it might relieve anxiety ;^)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL yes my animals have names, at this age if I am going to have stuffed animals they best be named! Maybe I'll get a dart board next and take photos of my profs with my new camera... great idea! Thanks for the early morning laugh LL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hopefully you are feeling better soon. You have so many positive things in your life I doubt it will take very long :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The bed looks inviting. Best mess it up or Santa might stay a little longer at your house when he makes his rounds on Christmas Eve...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Shayne, this too shall pass and I am feeling quite a bit better ty.

    LL, Santa can go as far as the kitchen and help himself to the cookies BUT that is as far as he's allowed to go in this house! Now why is that song in my head... "I saw mommy kissing Santa Clause underneath the mistletoe last night..."? sheesh this song had best quit before I call it a night here!

    ReplyDelete
  6. argh.. i hate that pre-insomnia test/meeting, happens to me all the time, its anxiety, and it sux... grrr.. hope your feeling better soon, and you can have one big AHHHHHHH.. and catch up on the rest.
    You deserve it

    ReplyDelete
  7. I almost went down the empty halls doing just that on Thursday A'isha, AHHHHHHHH! I did somehow manage to contain myself and write the test anyways! lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope that you get caught up on your sleep after your exams..

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope so too Sandy, it's Monday already and still tons to do so maybe after Christmas I'll get a good rest in. I don't have to go back until the 4th so that's awesome!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing feedback, comments are welcome and I'll respond when time permits.