
Eddie, the youngest of my baby sisters boys, required a wee bit of help from Dad when it was time to dish up his Christmas dinner. It was no wonder he required a bit of help, there was so much food and it was all extremely delicious! Thank you Cathy and family for having us over for for Christmas dinner, fantastic job!
That's two Christmas dinners for me, both were absolutely delicious. Only one small problem now... I feel as stuffed as the turkeys were and I know it's time for some serious exercise in the near future!
Looks delicious!
ReplyDeleteThe dinner was fantastic Sandy! That's enough of these huge meals for me for a while now! When do you have to go back to work?
ReplyDeleteYummy, I just love big dinners like this.
ReplyDeleteSandy went back to work Tuesday but has Friday off.
That's awesome, another long weekend! And I don't care for another dinner of this caliber for quite some time again. I'm all turkeyed out!
ReplyDelete