Today was our last final and damn does it ever feel good to be done school for the year! In this photo are two of my good friends which have been right beside me though out this educational journey. We have written the same essays, taken the same tests, shared personal stories, participated in the same activities and I feel that at times we have held one another up when things were down.Thanks Nicole and Kristen, you two are awesome! Merry Christmas my friends!
Congratulations - now let that inner child enjoy her break.
ReplyDeleteThank you Davine, and enjoy I shall! :-)
ReplyDeleteWell done!
ReplyDeleteCongrats! That has to feel good!
ReplyDeleteThank you Opus and LSP. This sure does feel good and now it is time to rest and rejuvenate before I hit the books once again in the New Year!
ReplyDeleteYeah, now you can relax for a little bit!
ReplyDelete