Perspective

Perspective
Why I love photography

Saturday, December 26, 2009

A Me Day


It was a quiet day today out at the farm, so nice and peaceful. I started my day out with sitting in the hot tub, I checked my emails, played some scrabble, watched a bit of television and then I felt like baking something without chocolate in it. I came up with oatmeal crasin cookies with a hint of cinnamon in them and are they ever delicious. 




I am off to do a bit of advanced reading for my abnormal psychology course which is coming up in the New Year. I have found that it is the psychology classes which have the most required reading so I figure that I might just as well get a head start on it. This should be an interesting course, I might be able to figure out why I do some of the things I choose to do! :-)

9 comments:

  1. What a lovely way to wind down 2009. Glad you had a great Christmas. At this children and family are the most important things in the world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Already preparing for next term? You are such a good student!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes Davine it was a wonderful Christmas, there is only one thing which I would change if I could, I'd make the holiday season last much longer! I hope you had a great holiday as well!

    Sandy I don't want to feel like I'm drowing in required reading, it gets pretty tough to keep up to all the reading and essays, then out of nowhere bam! another exam! You know what that's like! :-) I am actually really interested in the abnormal psychology text, it is a much more interesting read than the last three psyc classes I had!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice photo, it looks very professional.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Shayne, tricks of the trade... AJ is teaching me a thing or two! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Last time I had anything like those cabbage rolls was when I lived in Germany in the mid 90's - very nice!

    Glad you had a great Christmas, Darlin, and I hope you have a very Happy New Year, too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Spider and a very Happy New Years to you and your loved ones as well.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just saw this post and these look delicious! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. They sure were delicious, is it something about middle age that makes me now like cookies? If I bake them and don't have one I'm fine, the second I have one I want one more, then one more... hence not baking cookies too often, I can't afford new jeans being a student and all! :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing feedback, comments are welcome and I'll respond when time permits.